What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - LubeMan420 - 11/26/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube

In-game Name
jacks

Steam ID
JackStevenson

The date of your ban.
11/26/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Skiddie - by Jaffa

Reason given for your ban.
Hacking - (I think)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So my vehicle blew up seconds after I spawned by someone shooting at it with a suppressor. When I re-spawned, I suddenly was given a RPG, some sort of rifle and a pistol. I then messaged an admin but no reply so I handed them in at the police station (not the pistol though as this is what I lost in the explosion). I handed it to some SGT and he said he would put it in the evidence locker. 2 mins later I was kicked and since, every time I have tried to join I get kicked.

Why should we unban you ?
Incorrect ban, I also have been banned before however this was my mistake and I haven't done anything too stupid since.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

First, you need to find your actual steam ID, this site may help you.

Second, what was given to you, where was it given to you?
Third, where did you put each item exactly?

Finally, do you have a video of you doing this?

First, you need to find your actual steam ID, this site may help you.

Second, what was given to you, where was it given to you?
Third, where did you put each item exactly?

Finally, do you have a video of you doing this?
Apologises for late reply, couldn't find the unban appeal thread.

I think my steam id is enclosed in this thread:

The items given to me was a Rocket Launcher (no ammo), some sort of DMR (no ammo) and pistol (with 3 clips of ammo). Apologies as I can't remember what the exact variation of the weapon was. It was given to me literally seconds after spawning in, hence I thought an admin was messing about with me.

I kept the pistol as this is what I lost in my death seconds before, I handed over the DMR and rocket launcher to a Sgt (can't remember his name) at the police station. He then would go on to whisper to me over the word chat that there was a hacker online and an admin should be dealing with it. Seconds later I am kicked with the message: "kicked by Skiddie - by Jaffa". Since I get the same "Kicked by Skiddie - by Jaffa" every time I try and join.

I am happy to speak on team-speak to try and offer a better description.

Many thanks,

Lube

image.png

Staff will reply in their own time. Please do not bump your post by putting unnecessary comments.

Staff will reply in their own time. Please do not bump your post by putting unnecessary comments.
With respect, I was banned incorrectly after trying to help the server by raising the alarm after it was being messed with by a hacker. After nearly 3 weeks and 2 ban appeals I have still heard nothing and not even a reason to why I was banned. 

I need the correct steam ID in text format to proceed, the SteamID64 variant as shown by the form that you say you've filled out twice now.

000mpiPjyMr8SLf3eAFao9hWRIjEoBuo3qoeT.png

I need the correct steam ID in text format to proceed, the SteamID64 variant as shown by the form that you say you've filled out twice now.

This has been already posted above.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back