What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Sir Skengworth ||| - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeTAAA

Your In-game name

peta

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sir Skengworth |||

Date of the incident

11/26/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I and my teammates planned to rob someone doing a salt run as we had paid Poseidon to let us use the mines, and they had permitted us to take care of anyone intruding on our mines. now I was piloting a couple of guys and they para-dropped into the salt dealer as I flew over, the guy we where robbing saw them and jumped in his Huron this is when my teammates initiated on the vehicle using tracers. at this point the Huron does not leave and continues to try and sling load a truck before it, leaves my allies shoots with the intent of disabling, and hits the helicopter with a few bullets, we follow the Huron and see it land by a hummingbird. We then try landing next to it and immediately one of them starts screaming "if anyone gets out with a gun in ha..." suddenly we get shot to death by two rebels before we touchdown.
I have more footage if needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJukOOypVk&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I wasn't the one who killed you, I just executed you after you shot at my gang mate, and they returned fire.

You really out here shooting at people and getting mad when they shoot back?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry mate i'm not here to fight, i am just wait for a staff member
nor am I but you're reporting ME for RDM even though I wasn't the one who shot you?

You shot at Morty, hitting his vehicle, followed him, and he killed you. I executed you with high quality roleplay later on.

nor am I but you're reporting ME for RDM even though I wasn't the one who shot you?

You shot at Morty, hitting his vehicle, followed him, and he killed you. I executed you with high quality roleplay later on.
do you really think and i quote "Shut your fucking mouth your gonna be executed, you dickhead do you have any final words" is high quality RP?

do you really think and i quote "Shut your fucking mouth your gonna be executed, you dickhead do you have any final words" is high quality RP?
You're downplaying what I said.
Got aggressive after your boy tried telling me how the situation is going to go, despite being on his back.
All of your roleplay was not in line with someone who had just been shot.

You're downplaying what I said.
Got aggressive after your boy tried telling me how the situation is going to go, despite being on his back.
All of your roleplay was not in line with someone who had just been shot.
on this we can agree, I am a very bad actor and don't roleplay pain and all that stuff, so my RP was indeed very poor in that regard. and this I will work to improve, but that does not alter the fact that there was no high-quality RP. Too be honest I have nothing against you and now that I know your part of ground branch, I certainly wish I would have just spoken to you or Adam instead of reporting. but on the other hand I am not reporting for my loss, I could not care less about my gear but you did kill my friends that I will not forgive so easily. I am going through with this report now please let's not discuss further, if you did nothing wrong the staff member will most certainly deny this report. you have nothing to worry about unless you did, in fact, break a rule.

there was no high-quality RP
there literally was.
I gave the reason I was executing you (for attacking my gang and trying to steal their helicopter) and allowed all of you chances to say your final words before killing you.

but ok
lets wait for staff

As i was involved in the situation I will make this statement to clarify some things for whoever end up dealing with this.

After being downed by Morty, and both parties realising we are actually friends and it was all a misunderstanding as we didn't realise it was Morty, Morty understood that it was all a misunderstanding and went to get defibs to help us all up. You turn up about 2 1/2 minutes later and decide you are going to execute us due to the fact we attempted to rob Morty. I tried to roleplay further with you by asking you to let me explain and you refused to roleplay any further and executed us anyway. 

You are being reported for the following rule...

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

You based your sole reason for executing us because we tried to rob your friend. There was alot more to it than that, had you roleplayed with us you would of discovered that and had no reason to kill us. Instead you refused to roleplay any further and executed us this is why you are being reported.

Peta will quote this post in a reply to confirm this is the case, as he is the one who made this report.

As i was involved in the situation I will make this statement to clarify some things for whoever end up dealing with this.

After being downed by Morty, and both parties realising we are actually friends and it was all a misunderstanding as we didn't realise it was Morty, Morty understood that it was all a misunderstanding and went to get defibs to help us all up. You turn up about 2 1/2 minutes later and decide you are going to execute us due to the fact we attempted to rob Morty. I tried to roleplay further with you by asking you to let me explain and you refused to roleplay any further and executed us anyway. 

You are being reported for the following rule...

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

You based your sole reason for executing us because we tried to rob your friend. There was alot more to it than that, had you roleplayed with us you would of discovered that and had no reason to kill us. Instead you refused to roleplay any further and executed us this is why you are being reported.

Peta will quote this post in a reply to confirm this is the case, as he is the one who made this report.
yep what he said

I tried to roleplay further with you by asking you to let me explain and you refused to roleplay any further and executed us anyway. 
The time for roleplay was you giving me your final words (which were just complaints from you and your friends). You may have had whatever agreement with someone else, but personally I took the decision to end your lives as you likely would have ended the life of my gang member in the situation. You was not apologetic in the least and you did not beg for your life, you aren't going to persuade anyone to allow you to keep your life by being confrontational (despite you being mortally wounded).

Nothing was random about your death.

but personally I took the decision to end your lives as you likely would have ended the life of my gang member in the situation. 

If it was likely we would have ended the life of your gang member, then how come the said gang member decided it was safe to buy defibs and help us up? 

1. We are friends and didn't have any idea who we were until after downing us, upon realising we are friendly understood we are not a threat and was therefore a misunderstanding.
  2. Has heard about me assisting one of your other gang members literally the other day with salt, yet another reason reinforcing the fact it was safe and we posed no threat now that we know it was him we were pursuing.
You turned up effectively after the situation had ended, you weren't involved in it in the first place, you had no reason in roleplay to kill us. Your sole reasoning for killing us was because we would have "ended the life of my gang member in the situation." what has just been mentioned above has completely proven that there was no reason to believe we would have ended his life. You simply turned up and decided to get some easy kills. This behaviour has already been noticed and the correlation has been spotted by the member of staff dealing with your unban appeal you currently have in the works. This incident is just another example of how far you are stretching not only the rules but the new system (as already pointed out). 

I wasn't going to mention this because firstly I don't have proof but secondly because I also was rather angry about everything and was very rude towards you during liaison, which I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for, should we ever end up in a similar scenario again, I will do my best to ensure it doesn't happen again. But after looking at your unban appeal and knowing that the outcome of this report will likely impact whether or not you will be unbanned I feel it needs to be mentioned that your attitude was abysmal and quite frankly toxic, to the point I got angry and responded rather rudely, which again, I apologise for. I should be mentioned that whatever has been said to you about your conduct has quite clearly not been taken on board which this report proves.

I will post nothing else in this thread and await admin response to this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking in to the video Charlito did not provide quality RP before killing you. I would of thought better from someone who has been here a long time.   

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back