What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Radeon ReLive (&Replay?)

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
I have an RX580 and currently looking at using Radeon Relive to record with, as my current option of constant OBS is at a fairly low quality, and resulting in me deleting hundreds of GB of recording a week, which ain't doing any favours to my hard drive. 

Is there anyone else who would recommend this, or something else baring in mind plays is shutting down. if there are people who recommend it, could they recommend any specific settings as well(I have an RX580 GPU, 2600x CPU, 16GB Of 2666mhz RAM)

If you use OBS you could use OBS Replay Buffer. Which when required using a hotkey allows you to save the past xx amount of recording

tbh @Simon Ross i use Relive and i have no issues what so ever the quality is as good as you set it and i get no hardware lag or issues, i have the rx5700xt and ryzen 9 3900x being the only difference give it a go you can always revert back  

Does medal still have the 1 minute max thing?
Not sure, iv just seen a few people suggest it. i use shadow play thing. But yh looking into it i think its max 120 seconds. (Now plays is going they might change it who knows)

Back