What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New computer?

Busterguy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I'm really tempted to buy this in scans black Friday deals.

I know I could build my own, but I want to take advantage of PayPals 0% interest for 24 months.

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/3xs-vengeance-rtx-overclocked-intel-core-i7-9700k-coffee-lake-16gb-ddr4-8gb-evga-rtx-2080-super-1tb

For £1899.98

Chassis

NZXT H500

Motherboard

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING

Processor

Intel Core i7 9700K Eight Core professionally overclocked to 5.0GHz

CPU Cooler

Corsair Hydro H100x

Memory

16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200MHz DDR4

Graphics Card

8GB EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super BLACK EDITION

Power Supply

Corsair Vengeance 750M - 80PLUS GOLD

System Drive

1TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS SSD

Storage Drive

2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Networking

Intel LAN and ASUS Wi-Fi

Operating System

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit

Recovery Media

Recovery USB drive with system image and diagnostic software

Warranty

3 Year Premium Warranty - 1st Year Onsite, 2nd & 3rd Year Return to Base (inc Parts & Labour)

It's all down to preference if u want to build it or not.

But also remember that warranty won't apply if u ever want to make any changes in the actual case

lmao you guys are mad paying almost 2k for a pc

thats some next level gamer shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but bear in mind if he's playing a lot of arma on this, arma generally seems to run a lot better on Intel systems due to the high individual core clock and the fact it's so CPU based.

Yeah but bear in mind if he's playing a lot of arma on this, arma generally seems to run a lot better on Intel systems due to the high individual core clock and the fact it's so CPU based.
Shhh... you'll upset those AMD fans, There a defensive bunch

Wilco price for performance the amd cpus are better 😄. The Ryzen cpus are catching up with the latest intel cpus 🙂 

Wilco price for performance the amd cpus are better 😄. The Ryzen cpus are catching up with the latest intel cpus 🙂 
Not only catching up but beating, I used to be an intel fanboy, have an intel CPU myself, but the latest Ryzen processors beat the latest Intel ones, and by quite a lot...

Not only catching up but beating, I used to be an intel fanboy, have an intel CPU myself, but the latest Ryzen processors beat the latest Intel ones, and by quite a lot...
Regarding the new CPU's, AMD are much better for pretty much everything. However, solely for Arma 3 Intel is still much better.

First of all the 2080 you want is really too overkill to can get the 2070 super trio rtx and it be as powerful in some game and will easily get over 200 fps on most games with high res I'd rather put more money into a better cpu as your probably playing alot of arma and arma jus a very heavy cpu using game. I'd also get 32 gb of ram 150i cooling as ig is jus a bit more money and the rest is amazing 

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ this was mine personally I know I can get everything for around 1500 but that's pushing it and this will be able to overpower your selected one for a lower price but please take this one thing I have to say.  BUILD IT YPURSELF ITS CHEEPER 

For AMD In general you want the higher speed ram - 2666MHZ or above is recommended, and obviously as the price of your system increases you want that to be higher anyway 

For AMD In general you want the higher speed ram - 2666MHZ or above is recommended, and obviously as the price of your system increases you want that to be higher anyway 
I'd go beyond that, 3000+ is recommended with 3200 or even 3600 being the best

Back