What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Kebabsi - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

Escaped Convict
Your In-game name

Haywire

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kebabsi

Date of the incident

11/29/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

A friend and I were roleplaying as confused heroin dealers in search of a buyer and we decided to ask this chap for some help. Shortly after, his friend arrived in the red SUV and kept telling us not to get in his car. We were, albeit with some difficulty, able to resist the urge to enter his fine vehicle and proceeded to try roleplay with the gentlemen. This must have caused some confusion, as Kebabsi, viewing us as a dominant threat, proceeded to gun us both down without warning. His friend cried "what did you do that for?" before leaving.

I offered to speak to him on teamspeak, but he didn't have it installed and this was just a clear case of RDM.

Unfortunately, due to Darwin's theory of Sod's Law, my recording software didn't pick up any sounds other than the shrill tones of my voice. I think it's quite clear from our actions and responses that there was no initiation whatsoever, but if the evidence is insufficient, I would advise having him on a watch list because he proceeded to RDM at least one other in Athira.

Thank you for your time.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5de16485cf4a46e53d/rp-standards-still-soaring-high-
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Haywire as i am unable to hear any voice from both parties i am going to have to deny this report.  Yes the reaction your provide it dose seem that the 2 players provided low quality RP and might of even RDMed you but without all of the facts i am unale to action the above,.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back