What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Lots of free stuff - Discord Nitro, Ea Access, Spotify

Matt

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass

So for £1 you can get 3 months of xbox game pass giving you 100+ games on PC and xbox for 3 months

AND you get 1 month of EA access free which lets you play all the EA pc games like fifa and battlefield

AND you get discord Nitro free for 3 months (you can boost the RPUK server twice per month for free giving us lots of cool perks!)

AND you get a whopping 6 months of spotify premium which is normally like £6 a month or something?

(be aware your spotify, discord nitro and ea access will be available in the first week of December) 

For a quid it's an absolute no brainier, all I ask is you do us a favour and use your discord nitro boost to boost the RPUK discord server and help us unlock some really cool goodies!

https://gyazo.com/d7c6327c0ba8111fd102083a2c2de3ba

Spotify for a month is normally a tenner without student discounts so that alone is worth it. 

Just bought this but no idea how to claim the spotify or discord 😂

I think you will get emailed codes later, I’m not sure though. Good deal me likey 

Just bought this but no idea how to claim the spotify or discord 😂
Acc sorry I looked at something old @Dexterr this is what it also says

How do I redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gift offer?

1. Sign in to your Xbox One console with your Microsoft account.
  2. Go to the Game Pass hub.
  3. Look for a promotion that says “Claim your ultimate gift now.”
  4. Select the tile, then select the offer you want to redeem.
  5. For Spotify or Discord, scan the QR code with your mobile device to get the URL or enter it manually into your mobile device or PC browser. Sign in with your Spotify or Discord account or sign up for a new one.
  6. For EA Access, select Join Now to view the EA Access Subscription page. Or sign up on the web here.
No Xbox One console? Starting the first week of December, look for a message from Xbox with your Spotify and Discord offer URLs in the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10, or in the Xbox Console Companion App for iOS or Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back