What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

HOW TO JOIN?!

Alwin

Hello, 

this is my first time playing arma III on a server. But how the hell do i get whitelisted or how the hell can i even play on this server.

I think its very bad there is no guide what so ever to this from you. No clear "Here's what you got to do" thing. it says I need an ID when i want to join Poseidon cartel but i cant even freakin get in to the game or it kills me because im not freaking white listed. so freakin done already with this shit.

Open Arma, Locate the Roleplay.co.uk server on the server browser. Join the server. Select a purple slot (Civilian) Roleplay

Alternatively click "Jump on Altis Life" button at the top

What is the specific issue? 

You require to be whitelisted for the police, poseidon & medics before playing (Blufor, opfor, independent) On the left handside after connecting - Tap the purple square labeled as "civilian" then choose an empty player slot. That should sort you right out

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its very bad there is no guide what so ever to this from you. No clear "Here's what you got to do" thing.
You what mate, there are pleanty of guides, you're having problems with the basics of Arma which is clicking the purple civilian button not the red one on the selection screen

perhaps also take the time to watch this video for some helpful insight .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There have been a few changes since this video was made but is a good guide still .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back