What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - PC Leon Kennedy [5310] //MOUSECZECH - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Your In-game name

McCarthy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Leon Kennedy [5310] //MOUSECZECH

Date of the incident

11/30/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I got revived by a medic, afterwards i decided to run away from cops because i dont want them to take me, whilst running i strarted getting shot at by rebels randomly, i tried to get into position to return fire. i have kill the rebels that shot me. Yes i shot near the cops whilst they were talking to rebels that were trying to kill me this does NOT give them any right too shoot me . afterthat i started to run away to a town near by didnt know if its all over or not thats why i had my gun pulled out at the rocks, i started to run when i seen a cop getting closer and closer went down the hill and randomly got shot at by the cops

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvb3rKsvZQo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Like I said in Teamspeak the information I was given by PPC Alfred was that you were shooting at him and so acted on that information and followed your gunshots and found you, I then proceeded to shoot you as I had forgot to buy rubber pellets and didn't wanna risk missing a taser shot. I will look over what recordings I have to see if I have the video evidence to prove that was the information that was given or maybe PPC Alfred himself has his own recording.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

His words "Im getting shot at now, Im shooting back"

Last edited by a moderator:
After been watching the video a few times and with consult with different admins we cannot see who is shooting at you since is not the ghillie suit guy and we cannot see if it the police or who is is. 

And since your recording is not the best we cannot see if you hit the police 😞

Therefor the report is rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back