What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Ronnie, EL Novato. - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeTAAA

Your In-game name

peta

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ronnie, EL Novato.

Date of the incident

12/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was in Pyrgos next to my hemmt truck, two guys pull up in an ifrit I determine to go rebel outpost to buy gear so I get in the hemmt and drive off at this point they initiate on my vehicle by saying it will be disabled if I drive off. I keep driving and get shot at, I jump out of my truck and run encompassing the houses ending up exactly where we were previously standing at I shoot one of them. I take cover and wait for 8-9 minutes while I look for the second guy so that I may initiate on him, as they never group initiated on my life. (up until this point I don't have video footage) I go to repair my hemmt and a guy jumps out of the ifrit I greet him while I wait for him to initiate, he looks at me for a few seconds then he shoots me. they then get a defib and helps me up only to knock me out and take whatever I have after they release me one of them tells me to put my hands up or I will be shoot then I am killed and executed. the end.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SZj-hmdKgM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Since you do not have the hole video it is impossible to see the whole picture of this incident.

Also you mic is not on the video which make it impossible to judge this. 

As you self claim you do not have more video therefore your report is rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back