What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Justin Bieber - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
Your In-game name

(SOS) Lt. Simon Ross

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Justin Bieber

Date of the incident

12/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pulled up to fuel robbery to be told hastily something about moving the car and then get shot. Yes my TS screeching covered up what he said, but you can make out what he said still when you read what he said in OOC later (would need to check his OOC logs). However he then also executes me with crappy  RP. Even if he did make a coherent demand, there was never enough time to actually react to it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaM2lX1RWd0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I saw the video and now I understand some issues. You were focussed on the ts chat and I understand if you didnt understand what I said. Also I told you multiple times to not block the entrance (not everything is captured by this video, because of ts or mayby the distance was to big). Please give me a moment to respond with my video proof. I will have to do this tommorow because uploading takes a while and I want to sleep in a minute :)

I looked for my video but I seem not be able to find it. It looks like my ssd was full and that is probably why it didnt save my video, mayby I shouldnt record in 4k XD. As I said not everything in your video is captured Simon. Of course since I cant prove my part with video footage and I am happy to compensate if this is sufficient evidence for RDM.

I looked for my video but I seem not be able to find it. It looks like my ssd was full and that is probably why it didnt save my video, mayby I shouldnt record in 4k XD. As I said not everything in your video is captured Simon. Of course since I cant prove my part with video footage and I am happy to compensate if this is sufficient evidence for RDM.
I will be around tomorrow- we could try and find each other on teamspeak? What do you go by on there 

That is oke, but first I would like to check if this is rdm since I noticed your video didnt capture all the audio. Because as I said I did tell you not to block the entrance or I would open fire (before you parked the car when you drove by and reversed). And with the ts on I can understand if you didnt hear it but I would argue that if you know you are going to a gasstation that is bneing robbed and you know you are going to initiate it would be better to mute it before you arrive and not when you jump out of the car.

I have resolved the situation, however he would still like some clarification on the situation,a nd if staff could give that it would be greatly appreciated

As for @Homewrecker. I assume you are the guy commenting on the video? I am a fully kitted guy turning up to it... just think about it. If I want to me a mass murder I dont go and kill everyone I see with 0 RP as that is RDM. If I rob a gas station I don't kill every cop responding as that is RDM. It is a game, not exact copy of Real Life

I am going to close the report as it has been resloved.  @Thymen When you are going to kill someone please make sure you have provided high quality roleplay prior to shooting. Executions need to be carried out with high qualtity roleplay also so you just saying a few words and shooting is minimal.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back