What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Tiger, Jeffe aNiffo - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Crawford

Your In-game name

Charles Crawford

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Tiger, Jeffe aNiffo

Date of the incident

12/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Driving towards athira, I found myself with a rebel telling me to place my hands up, I decided to pull out my pistol in case the situation would go forward, asked him multiple times if I didnt place my hands up what would happen, got no other response then "place your hands up", then proceed to leave the area, and another rebel came in and told me the exact same thing over and over, I then decided to make the move as I was surrounded by 2 rebels, told him if he would keep following me running he would get knocked out for it, we ended up knocking each other, after that the first rebel that was telling me to place my hands up keept on knocking me until they get/buy a zipties apparently, after that we also knocked simultaneously and then a wetsuit guy showed up and straight up killed me.
Resuming: Got told to place my hands up multiple times, with no outcome explanation on what would happen. I guess (hands up or die), apparently I could be fighting 1 or 100 rebels, as I got no information about any other gang members or allies in the area that could hurt me, and to finish out great got gun downed.

Screenshot of Tiger POV:
https://imgur.com/a/NBKL3S2

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_-v-WWEAzc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening,

First of all, I would love you dont cut the screenshot of our conversation in half to try to manipulate what I was trying to point out to you. Thats a very negative thing to do and also doesn't add any context to this report.
Anyway we were going arround Athira when we find a ghillie man with a suitable gun for us to rob. we proceed to initiate on him (1:10 on the video provided) and then a gunfight broke off. Me and my friends approach to you since you had a pistol out in the middle of an active situation, and instead of shooting you straight away for you having a gun out in a gunfight we proceed to warn you to put your weapon away. That lead to you knocking my friend out and he knocking you out etc. I came by the corner saw you with a gun out aiming at my knocked out friend in a middle of a gunfight and just shot you. 
I'm sorry if you feel like this was a poor rp situation (wich I can tell where you coming from), but first of all it was an active gunfight and to be honest why would we even try to roleplay with a guy aiming a pistol at our heads saying ''OR WAT OR WAT OR WAT''. At the end of the day there wasn't quality roleplay from any of the sides.
On a last note, what is stated above is my final POV and not the screenshot that you put in the report wich is a very poor atempt of manipulating my words, a very very poor thing to do. Also keychaining people is a rule break 😉
I will only comment on this report if requested by staff.

Tiger

First of all, I would love you dont cut the screenshot of our conversation in half to try to manipulate what I was trying to point out to you. Thats a very negative thing to do and also doesn't add any context to this report.
- I didnt try to manipulate anything, very simple, I asked you over TS what was the reason of you killing me and if you thought it was a good initiation by "apparantly" all of you guys. Cause hands up x times doesnt seem a proper initiation. In fact it does come in the context of this report for the reason on why you killed me.

Anyway we were going arround Athira when we find a ghillie man with a suitable gun for us to rob. we proceed to initiate on him (1:10 on the video provided) and then a gunfight broke off. Me and my friends approach to you since you had a pistol out in the middle of an active situation, and instead of shooting you straight away for you having a gun out in a gunfight we proceed to warn you to put your weapon away. That lead to you knocking my friend out and he knocking you out etc. I came by the corner saw you with a gun out aiming at my knocked out friend in a middle of a gunfight and just shot you. 
Well you guys are really strange. lets get some points out here.

1 - Did the ghillie guy said anything like, "-If anything happens to me I've got gang members and allies in the closest area that will fire upon you" (for example) did he mention anything that could turn into a gun fight?? If he did I would like a recording of it, as I find it odd, because he was in the call with me and I haven't heard him say that he was getting chased/threated before I deafen myself for the hands up hands up.

2 - Strange that I never heard anything about gang members and allies in the area from you guys...

3 - I was in the knocked script when you killed me.

4 - And btw why are you changing the subject of an imaginary gunfght? what does that have to do with a seperate robbery that you guys were doing on a guy that havent said anything about friends and allies in the area.

I'm sorry if you feel like this was a poor rp situation (wich I can tell where you coming from), but first of all it was an active gunfight and to be honest why would we even try to roleplay with a guy aiming a pistol at our heads saying ''OR WAT OR WAT OR WAT''. At the end of the day there wasn't quality roleplay from any of the sides.
Yes I said "or what" multiple times, because the only thing that I was hearing from the 2 rebels that were poiting a weapon at me was "-hands up hands up". I don't get your opinion of my lack of roleplay, at the end of the day I was the one killed.

How about you mention your friend saying that cops did the same roleplay quality to you guys?

Also keychaining people is a rule break 
I used the keychaining to see the names of the ones that deliveried this amazing quality roleplay seen in the video, so yes you can do that in order to fill a report if necessary (and it was after you guys didnt want to proper chat). What you can't do is keychaining people for roleplay reasons that aftes outcomes 4example thats against rules 😉

Not going to reply until asked by a staff member

Good evening lads,

So just to make clear, im the guy in green who say's '' you too buddy, just for our safety" (because it was an active gunfight were shots are being fired). After that u can hear me say " Place your hands up boy," but then he pulled a pistol out  at that moment the boys who were chasing the ghillie guy told me to leave you alone and focus on the more geared guy so i started going to my friends to help them but  10 seconds later I hear that Malawaka got knocked out so i  came asap back to his position to help him out.

Thats all what i wanted to say and i'll leave this to the staff team

Sincerly,

Jeffe aNiffo

Last edited by a moderator:
We have watch the video and only see poor roleplay from all parties.

They first want you to put your hands up for there safety because there is a gun fight happening right around the corner. When you refuse they ask you to holster your gun but apparently you only hear them say hands up which the first guy did but you are running around like a headless chicken kind of making it hard for them to make any kind of roleplay with you.  

So if all the lovely people in the report  up the roleplay to a better standard next time it will be lovely since this was not very enjoyment to watch !

Report Rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back