What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Fezz - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGamingYT

Your In-game name

Ser Gaming YT

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fezz

Date of the incident

11/28/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

19:03:42

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Fezz locked a friend of mine into a vehicle so we tried to get him to unlock the vehicle peacefully. When we got our friend out, Fezz takes the vehicle and VDMs me and 2 other people in a heli then procedes to disconnect from the server.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/daRh8o3TejM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv changed my name in game to Harry Fergi But Fezz is me.

First, I would like to say this recording is suggestive at best. The video is clearly edited and shortened missing vital bits of information just seconds before where you VDMed me, tried to RDM me and had very very poor RP maybe even none. How about we see 5 Minuets before to prove this as at the moment this is grasping at the truth. As far as the Disconnect goes my game crashed as the explosion went off as i was rendering some of my photography work. I joined back but I didn't have any names of the people involved so I couldn't contact you, this is my bad and I apologize for the crash.

Second, I would like to bring to your attention the rules or reporting. Can be found here...

You have 24 hours to report the player, any report out of this time frame may be denied.     This whole incident happen days ago.

Third and finally, this goes to the Mod or Admin working on the case. This is a salt report and the start of a witch hunt on myself and my gang. We had several gunfights with this man and his friends just yesterday and after killing him several times he has decided to try and revenge post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back