What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - CX - Braidy - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Carlson Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CX - Braidy

Date of the incident

08/16/00

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we were holding postitions for a in coming mohawk to steal when i noticed a man runing right around me and it was called out this guy has a gun so i kept quite and he ran away, he then as the mohawk returns came closer, when he did so he seen me so i told him hello i have friends in the area, he then that with out a response shooting was nessacary. we had no interest in this person we just wanted him secure so he couldnt sabotage my friends. I admit due to sheer shock of how the situation went down i lost my temper a little, while trying to get communication with this person. We managed to talk on team speak to which part he argued the point that because i said put ur gun down or we will have to shoot, is a good enough reson to open fire, this situation was me +3 all family members or ally. I feel there is a real poor knowledge of Quality RP from this person as i belive a fight was Plan A. In the video my voice is not there this is because a instant replay will not capture my voice. but if Braidy has some footage of his own which has my voice i believe it may give a better look at the situation. Personally i would prefer we can agree to a compensation but he seems that he has no reason to be a fault.

Carlson Farrell

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWIGPJWi0YI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

In the first sentence there is a typo it should say Quiet

https://youtu.be/M69v83bhXAQ - This video is the incident from my perspective from both before and a little after. You can see his friends open fire, and he has also initiated, which means that we are now in an active gunfight, this allows me to kill you.
https://youtu.be/umB73TxqKWU - This video is from after, where I am hiding to avoid your team. His team continued to hunt me down and shot at me in the bush as he is texting my phone telling me to join TS, putting overlays on my screen and distracting me. Use OOC in future.

Next thing, the video highlights that you are breaking (3.5), giving commands and information to your team, which we know as we can hear when you press down push to talk and also see in the top left that you are doing this. Yet not once do you say anything in-game, as heard from my perspective.  Furthermore, your team even tell you in the video to do it; however, you do not. You knew that I was in the speaking distance as you spoke to me from the same distance later.
You argue that I am is committing low-quality RP (7.1.3) when you are following what that rule is "if you don't put that gun away you are going to get shot, I have friends in the area". Even if you don't agree with that, I had every right to shoot you. after your feienda also initiated in the firefight by shooting. I then proceed to eliminate you, what's the issue in getting rid of a threat that is giving information to his/her friends.
Finally, you break NLR (5.3) by telling me after I kill you. 
you are also not telling the whole truth in your statement you are twisting the truth for example in your report you wrote "when he did so he seen me, so I told him hello I have friends in the area, he then that without a response shooting was nessacary." when in reality you said "hello I have friends in the area, you will be shot if you don't put your gun down"

Last edited by a moderator:
I struggle to see you being shot in either of our videos before you open fired on me... Can a admin tell me if im wrong?

If you threaten my life i have the right to shoot you when you said" put the gun down or be shot" you are threatening my life.

Alright lets refer to this:

In this post it states: The answer you will now receive to questions like “at what point can I shoot?” “Can I shoot him if he does X?” will be, have you engaged in high quality roleplay before you shot him?

Now do you believe high quality roleplay was provided here?

Also I can barely make out what Braidy was saying during this scenario, is there another clip that shows what you are saying at all?

Now..

To answer the question, High Quality Roleplay must be involved during scenarios so if you believe sufficient roleplay has not been applied then a counter inititation is to be made.

For example:

Party One "Alright mate do me a favour and put those hands up for me, this is a robbery and I want your gear!"

Party Two "That's not going to happen buddy, Place your gun on your back and leave me alone, otherwise I will be forced to use my deadly firearm against you."

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I have no other clips where you can hear what I said to him.

but this is what was said (roughly)

Braidy: "what are you doing?"

Carlson: "put the gun down!"

Braidy: "what will happen if I don't."

Carlson : "If you do not put the gun down you will be shot I have friends and ally's in the area"

In my opinion in this situation I had three options, the first being run away this wasn't possible because he has told me he has friends in the area. The second option being to conform to his requests i.e. put my gun down at this point they would of mugged me and I would of lost all my stuff (I wasn't willing to loose my stuff). and the third option was to fight my way out of it, and for the fight scenario if I had tried role-played anymore than I did for example if I had told him "put his gun down or I will have to use lethal force" I would have been shot by his friends before I could even finish the sentence. so in my opinion the only option I had if I wanted to survive was to kill him. do you think role-playing a little bit more is worth more than my life?

Also last week an Admin told me If someone threatens my life I can shoot them without an counter initiation (i didn't take down their name)

I said, oi come here. you said nothing i said hey dont put that gun up. then u still say nothing. i say i have friends and if u dont put the gun down u will be shot so u decide to shoot

That's a blatant lie if you watch your own video on high volume you can here what happened.

https://youtu.be/M69v83bhXAQ?t=452
Carlson: "oi"

https://youtu.be/MWIGPJWi0YI?t=208

Braidy: "What you want boy?"

https://youtu.be/M69v83bhXAQ?t=457
Carlson: "Yo, why do you have that gun out?"

https://youtu.be/MWIGPJWi0YI?t=216
Braidy: "What happens if I pull my gun out?"

*non-understandable conversation due to heli and talking*

https://youtu.be/M69v83bhXAQ?t=468
Carlson: "Ive got friends in the area, if you dont put that gun away you're gonna get shot"

https://youtu.be/M69v83bhXAQ?t=476
Carlson: "If you dont put that gun down you're gonna get shot"

*Braidy proceeds to kill him*

I said, oi come here. you said nothing i said hey dont put that gun up. then u still say nothing. i say i have friends and if u dont put the gun down u will be shot so u decide to shoot

i have watched them both thoroughly

I mean I've seen the video that much I have started having dreams about it!

Also last week an Admin told me If someone threatens my life I can shoot them without an counter initiation
Providing Sufficient Roleplay from both parties have been applied, which in this case I believe hasn't been done.
When initiations are made you must give the other party time to comply/issue demands etc. if a cop comes up to me and says "Alright sir I see you have an illegal firearm, if you don't stop running I will have to taze you" this does not mean you can immediatly open fire on the police unless again Sufficient roleplay has been applied to the scenario.

My advise here lads is have a hard think about what you think is sufficient roleplay and what is not, if you think this is sufficient roleplay then you are sadly mistaken.

Braidy I will be issuing a warning for Low Quality RP here as you barely said a word.

Action Taken - Warning for Poor/Low quality RP.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back