What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - khalifattyyy - 12/02/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalifa

In-game Name
Oroe Calendar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/30/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I shot two civilians. I was playing with some friends and one of them initated on four rebels, I was setup behind and had eyes on all of them. My friend threathened to rob and take their lifes and two of the rebels ran of and tried to find cover, and on of them pulled a pistol of what I could see so I decided to kill the two rebels that ran of and so I did. Later I got Ziptied and teleported by DELETER and he told me that it was poorroleplay and I should not have shot, I questioned him because I thought it was alright. He watched a video of the situation, and apparently I've missheard the initation, and in fact that my friend didnt finish his initation and I should not have shoot as soon as I did, it was stupid of me not to listend more carefully than I did. And thats why I got banned for 2.2, 24 hours which was later changed to a Permban. The new lenient system actually involves you guys giving out temporary bans to give people a chance to learn from their mistakes and improve to avoid further bans.. but I feel like this has completely just skipped me, jumped directly to a perm, feel like its a little harsh.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel like you should unban me because I acctaully care about this server. I didnt get unbanned in the massunban, I appealed it. Which shows that I do care, otherwise I would not of spend my time on a unbanappeal even though it clearly said that im not comming back to this community. Ever since I got unbanned i've not caused any troubles, not been reported or anything I have played fair and rpd good just how it should be. At first I started to as a rebel again, just getting back into it as it had been a whole year since I was on here. Got bored of rebel and applied to poseidon, where I got accepted for interview and all that. Passed the interviews and did my tests as soon as possible. As a poseidon associate I did good, rped well and was showing new players around and gave them the help they needed. After 3 days inside the cartel I got a mid week promotion to halcone, because of my great job as an associate, I did multiple patrols and got some good feedback.

maybe this shows that Im acctually back here to have fun and try new things and that I deserve to be unbanned. I've been trough the permban that I deserved but this one I dont think I deserve, I did a misstake, I was tierd and didnt listend properly.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
but I feel like this has completely just skipped me, jumped directly to a perm, feel like its a little harsh.
You find it harsh, However you came back on a golden chance of a 1.6 community ban. 
Before that ban, you were also involved with a gang. Who provided nothing but poor roleplay. 
thats why a perm ban was issued. this has nothing to do with you personally, But just to protect the community. where previous community banned members.
Will be looked at case by case. 
Now enough history for today. 
You say you misheard the initiation, Was you in a ts room with your friend and did he not hotmicced it trough ts? (This would be a solution to be sure the correct initiation has been made) 
How will you try to avoid these mistakes in the future? 

You say you misheard the initiation, Was you in a ts room with your friend and did he not hotmicced it trough ts? (This would be a solution to be sure the correct initiation has been made) 
How will you try to avoid these mistakes in the future? 
We always hotmic our initations just to avoid these situations.. mishearing etc. 

But this time im not sure what happened, he initated and then I zooned out or something, maybe hes voice wasnt high enough for ts to connect to it or something I dont know what happend, i just know I got it all messed up somehow.. maybe I was just to tierd to acctaully play, it was like 2-4 the morning and I was on work the whole day. Just wanted to hopon and take it chill for a bit. 

In the future I will always listend more carefully and acctaully not be deadtierd when I hop on the server.  This won't happen again, it was an easy misstake to avoid, but yet I failed this time. It won't happen again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Being tired should not affect your roleplay abillities, Yes you might be less focused. 
Remember not every situation need to be won! 
Now Next time make sure you validate a good initiation has been made. 
Since you are the only to be held responsible to pull the trigger. 
Keep yourself away from trouble, Next time we would not be lenient on you anymore! 

UNBANNED 07/12/2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back