What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Ronald Reagan for Mayor

Ronald Reagan

Greetings my fellow citizens of Altis!

My name is Ronald Reagan and I will be running for the position of Mayor. If I'm elected to serve you all I will be implementing several new services to counter the problems of poverty and crime across our beautiful island. My aim as Mayor is to ensure that I serve the people rather than focusing on myself and fattening my wallet with your hard earned taxes! 

What can Ronald Reagan do for me?

Assuming that I am elected for the position of Mayor I will be implementing four major things for the people of Altis.

1. The Apple Picker Program - This is a simple program that will ensure the people of Kavala no longer have to worry about where they will find their next meals. These apples will be handpicked by your Mayor and processed into delicious ciders and food so that you all can focus on keeping your money in your pockets! 

2. Trickle Down Economics - The Reagan Enterprise will be investing into cheap trucks for new civilians of our country to ensure that they don't have to break their bank account to make money. We'll assist these new civilians with showing them LEGAL ways of making money and encouraging them to start their own businesses. This program will also assist the police department due to the fact that if less drugs are being transported it will allow for them to focus on countering the rebel activity that threatens our families on a daily. 

3. War on Hatchback Terrorist  - Recently there have been several major terrorist attacks committed by new civilians of Altis on our citizens. These civilians use their money to purchase vehicles and ram them into ordinary civilians just trying to make a living. If I'm elected as Mayor I can promise you I will work closely with the Police department to ensure these civilians vehicles are crushed and their driving licences are constantly revoked. 

4. Government Support Program - It is no secret that I fully support our officers and NHS members that put their lives on the line everyday to protect our civilians. If I am elected for Mayor of Altis I will hopefully be able to work closely with the Kings & Queens of Altis to increase federal budgets for our officers to ensure that our lives are kept safe. A couple of the things I would like to do include the following. 

• Increasing the total ticket the police can hand out to 500,000 pounds. 
  • Allowing officers higher caliber weapons that they may use to counter major crime events. (higher ranking officers only)
  • Introducing a new system that allows Hatchback Terrorist to be punished with the full severity of the law. 

These are my plans if I'm elected mayor in this upcoming election, although I cannot guarantee the kings and queens of Altis will implement my plans I can ensure you that I will do my best to serve you all.​

God bless Altis and have a lovely day. ​

​

View attachment 14063

Last edited by a moderator:
 ​

• Increasing the total ticket the police can hand out to 500,000 pounds. 
  • Allowing officers higher caliber weapons that they may use to counter major crime events.
Are u mad higher caliber weapons they get ehm for free ffs

U just lost majority of rebel votes

Supreme leader @Whongcheng needs to take care of this guy 

According to the news reports it looks like cops are usually slaughtered in firefights. The higher caliber weapons will hopefully allow for our officers to counter the growing rebel violence in Altis. One thing to note is that not all cops will have access to these higher caliber rifles, It will only be for the higher ranking officers. 

View attachment 11457

I do not agree on some things of what you have to say!

But atleast i can read from here that you want to change some stuff around with good reasons.

I just want to remind you that the police is one corrupt rebbel look a like group!!! 

What you need to do is total remove the police force and call marshal law!!

Make sure that the people are safe first and that you can do with military power.

The Cartel are handiling the drugs around here... you dont see them around??? 

They are some real danger... I recoment you should talk with them and calm them down!

The people of altis wants to be indenpendent! They wana be there own Island!! 

We want to be seen as a great nation with military power!

As for you i recoment to talk with the town people more and lissen of what they have to say..

They want more jobs right? wel create a strong military. 

That will handel the jobs problem.

#Whongcheng.

I appreciate your concerns gentlemen. 

500k tickets...............................

View attachment 14064
My plan with this is to allow cops to give higher tickets than just 100k to known felons, to be honest in our economy 100k is very little and can be accomplished after a single ore run. With the 500k tickets it'll force rebels to actually think about their actions before moving on to murder, steal, and assualt the civilians of Altis. 

@Whongcheng,

I appreciate and agree with your call for a stronger military presence in Altis, however in order for us to do that we must fully support our officers in returning law and order. After all, we can't have a strong military if millions of dollars are being untaxed through the drug trade. My plan to counter this is to put my full support into our officers and provide them with the means to counter this drug empire. 

I do not agree on some things of what you have to say!

But atleast i can read from here that you want to change some stuff around with good reasons.

I just want to remind you that the police is one corrupt rebbel look a like group!!! 

What you need to do is total remove the police force and call marshal law!!

Make sure that the people are safe first and that you can do with military power.

The Cartel are handiling the drugs around here... you dont see them around??? 

They are some real danger... I recoment you should talk with them and calm them down!

The people of altis wants to be indenpendent! They wana be there own Island!! 

We want to be seen as a great nation with military power!

As for you i recoment to talk with the town people more and lissen of what they have to say..

They want more jobs right? wel create a strong military. 

That will handel the jobs problem.

#Whongcheng.
@Whongcheng Do not say that please, I have a video here of what you said when people oppose against you. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back