What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Mic Spamming Grey Area

Romly

If someone plays music or something in Kavala Square is it okay? Or if someone plays it in a house party, on a party bus, whatever. I've never really been to sure, always hesitated. What is okay and what is not?

Dunno mate i just do it in direct whenever im in a car as a car radio never got in trouble so i guess thats fine.

My take on it is: Is it because of, or to improve, roleplay? If it is, then it should be fine. If it's just in general (no context), it's trolling.

Might not always be how it is enforced but I think it's a pretty good base.

Oh right, well can I get some bludclart staff on this to get a deffo answer por favor?

If someone plays music or something in Kavala Square is it okay? Or if someone plays it in a house party, on a party bus, whatever. I've never really been to sure, always hesitated. What is okay and what is not?
From my understanding, if you arent trolling and using it for roleplay purposes i believe admins wont care

Just a bit of common sense man,

Personally, If someone is just playing music loudly in kavala square or anywhere for that matter with no context and is too loud and is asked to stop by people then they are getting a kick.

If you think it's adding towards the role-play, isn't too loud and people around you don't have a problem then i wouldn't kick anyone for it. 

Personally, If someone is just playing music loudly in kavala square or anywhere for that matter with no context and is too loud and is asked to stop by people then they are getting a kick.

If you think it's adding towards the role-play, isn't too loud and people around you don't have a problem then i wouldn't kick anyone for it. 
Thats good news @Drew.

House party? @Romly

luvley, fanks bruv.

Back