Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Aethon

Ifrit paintjob doesn't cover the whole Ifrit

Aethon

When you respray an ifrit, the main body changes to the new colour but the two doors at the back stay as hex camo. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but it looks much cleaner when the whole ifrit is the same colour. 

khalifattyyy

its always been like that

• Like 1

sciencefreak74

Unfortunately, the rear of the ifrit will never be able to be done as an rgb paint system like the rest of the ifrit. This is as the texture that covers the back also covers the tyres etc. As such, applying an RGB colour to that would make the tyres and well all of it one solid colour which would look ridiculous.

Butch

In my opinion i would rather have all blacked out tyres than the ugly back part that there is currently. This is how it would look btw if anyone was wondering. (if they were to use black as the back colour)

727970d7b7e3e036b5a6858744d848e3.png.8335f01a52471999a38b4263d8c895b0.png

sciencefreak74

This is a suggestion at this point, just remember it is possible that an actual texture is created for the back that doesn't change the tyres but once again this will obviously not change when you put it in for an rgb paint job it will still remain whatever texture it was set to.