What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Midnight Rider - Ifrit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Midnight Rider - Ifrit

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

O_MRAP_02_F

Explain your creation:

It's a project I made a while back - With the recent rush of popularity due to the removal of the decamp script - I figured submitting a skin for the ifrit would be suitable, as they are currently only available in flat colours.

1910377140_MidnightRiderPic1.jpg.dd7e8f440a2056720e4624999a020222.jpg

663021681_MidnightRiderPic2.jpg.5d9e32db62789973ae18d2f8a9be4790.jpg

1859088967_MidnightRiderPic3.jpg.0fde6af68160b40ee140a7ca279944b1.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Is there a story behind this one ? Is that the Saint Piran's Flag or something else ?

Don't you go trying to sneak some odd hidden Cornish independence symbol on the server!

@Wilco  No story - Just a freehand skin with the looks kept in mind - no symbol actually has a meaning, don't worry 😉 

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you from Cornwall ? 😀
I'll have you know I am a upstanding swedish citizen who would NEVER hide a subliminal message within a vehicle skin! That would be absolutely immoral 😉 

it's got the Cornish independence flag on it hahahaha Wilco please add it

This is really well done. I like it.

Can i order 1 quillin and 1 Ifrit please?

I'll take 1 quillin and 2 roleplay ifrits please, is there currently a back order? and can I please have the terms and conditions of this purchase?

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Riz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back