What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Pc McDonald & Pc Temper - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziitoz

Your In-game name

Mr. Red

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pc McDonald & Pc Temper

Date of the incident

12/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I was on my way to blackmarket when I suddenly get a report of police breaking into my property, therefore I proceed to go there to see whats going on. Upon arrival the officers seem to only want one thing, entry (quite like rebels do) When I realize this is the case I run around the back into my home to do my best at defending it. I then initiate and a gunfight breaks out where I am clearly outnumbered and get shot down. After this the policemen leave the area in MY red hummingbird, leaving me to bleed out and effectivly stealing my vehicle (just like rebels?) If your argument is this is a PCC Matter then I'd like to counter that saying I wouldn't be able to pcc since he left me to die on the ground.

And, The reason for me keychaining the officers (I know some people would try to grab at that) Is that I believed they had no reason to break in and wanted to catch their names just in case, turns out it was a good thing i got their names after what ended up happening.

The reason for me putting up this report is that when contacting McDonald (as he was the one who shot me) his reaction was just not caring at all and not wanting to solve it or even attempt to see it from my point of view and only said "You were worse" not stating what I did except for me defending my home.
Screenshot is linked here: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/572415557929009152/652692030509547530/unknown.png?width=830&height=910
After him saying "No clue, any more info?" aswell as the previously stated incidents seem as if he is just playing for the gunfights rushing from one scene to another without roleplaying whatsoever. Even stealing a civilian heli putting it at risk of being scrapped by others!

If you are not part of this report please don't post, thanks in advance

Also my beautiful singing in the video is something beyond excellent, you can expect my apperance in the voice and x-factor soon!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7jevjb_k4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Not sure what you’ve reported me for here mate considering you killed me at the start and I unfortunately bled out so would be unable to carry on the situation anyway and died before you so therefore didn’t leave you to die.

And don’t try and excuse your blatant metagaming which you so kindly pointed out to us, you cannot use the excuse that a rule could potentially be broken or else metagaming would be a lot more prevelant on the server. Read up on rule 4.2 and then see if your argument stands

@TemperPC "(4.1) Using out of game information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban, In character forum posts are considered in game information"

I did not influence the course of roleplay nor did i use it in any way shape or form, its simply to have on video in case shit goes south cause i have had many interactions with whitelisted members masked not fessing up to what they've done so i always keychain nowadays, not to get the names and do something depending on who it is but simply to get the names in case of them breaking rules which in this case was a good thing that i did. so your argument is invalid and i did not break any rule.

At 5:15 You can clearly see an officer dragging you outside the window and the fact that you bleed out at 6:17 just seems like you want to avoid getting up for some reason? Anyhow since you bled out you can see yourself as not part of it i am sorry for bringing you into it.

Unfortunately you dragged me into this report for some reason and as you stated "If you are not part of this report please don't post, thanks in advance", you seem fine with me replying. I am perfectly happy to keep replying so that I can stand by McDonald who just like me and all other officers present, did nothing wrong.

Your first action when you arrived was to metagame using the keychain function, and have already admitted that you do it on every occasion with whitelisted members which is such a stupid admission I'm surprised you actually said it. You then ran into your house, pulling a firearm and entering combat stance, clearing showing you were prepared for a gunfight and to end roleplay. You then decided to threaten the police officers on the scene, which further shows you wanted to end any form of roleplay. You then fired the first shot before police did. Now because you have reported us for poor roleplay, I am assuming you understand the 7.1.3 rule. You believe there was no good RP, yet you were the one who killed me even though you believed there was no high quality roleplay.

As you mentioned the fact that I respawned, I am afraid you cannot report me for respawning as the police unfortunately were unable to carry out any sort of roleplay that would go towards saving my life. In roleplay, which as you seemed to have missed the server is all about, in fact that's what its name is, if the police had carried out any sort of roleplay towards saving my life, I would have not respawned as that would be poor roleplay. If you have an issue with the respawn and bleeding out system the server uses, the suggestion section would be a more relevant place than a ill thought out report.

@TemperPC I never said i do it on every occasion but i try to do it just in case and it doesnt affect roleplay once again and therefore is not in breach of 4.1. I did not want to end roleplay but i know that if i didnt fight you would taze or shoot me down anyway so why not go down with a fight am i right? you would've done the same im sure. The low quality rp part i say comes into play afterwards where multiple officers leave me on scene to die and not revive me, making me belive they are just there for the gunfight and nothing else. I am now going to reply to only reports from McDonald and staff in furhter occasions, i am sorry but this is best for all parts involved, you are dragging this out way beyond what it needs to be. Thanks

i have had many interactions with whitelisted members masked not fessing up to what they've done so i always keychain nowadays
I'll quote you then, remember that time you said you always keychain, yeah maybe try to not contradict yourself in every message.

No need to reply to me mate, I'm sorry that my replies have brought your clear lack of care for the rules or the server to light. I'll of course stop replying as well and leave this to the staff team as I've quite frankly had enough of you.

Not sure why you had a dig at me for not remembering, it would of been nice to know your intentions to report right away so you could of seen my perspective but for whatever reason you didn't.  

I don't just go gunfight to gunfight, there is no evidence of this so don't make accusations you can't back up with facts. I RP with everyone that wants to, you had the clear intention of going into that house to shoot at police instead of RPing with us. Immediately taking a gun out and third personing the door at first opportunity.  

I fail to see also why you felt the need to metagame us, previous bad experiences isn't a good enough reason in my opinion. We had broken no rules, it was the first thing you done. Makes me feel like its a losing battle trying to RP with you if you think you just get bad experiences with cops. Actions of others shouldn't make it okay for prejudice on me.  

Yes, I may be the one that shot you, but you killed a cop, what did you want me to do? I tried to RP with you at the door but you walked right passed me then ran away when I tried to speak to you, your video clearly shows this. I shot you, cleared the house then left to look for your friends as you said "it won't just be me spraying you down". You never once said anything to me when you were down. 

Not responding to any comments you have, only staff as you are doing the same about Temper's more than valid points. 

~PC McDonald

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

First of all you broke rule 4.2 by keychaning them no idea why you think that is okay. 

Also i have a hard time to see what your report is about because there is no rule that cops cannot steal your stuff you need to put in a PCC for complaining on how police act. 

Also you expect the cops wanna rp with you when you write sad in chat there is no need to do that is just make them not to wanna speak to you. 

Action taken on mr. Red for rule 4.2 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back