What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Wilco Chem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Wilco Chem

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

C_Truck_02_fuel_F

Explain your creation:

I made this design a good while ago but thought that with a little edit to it, it could potentially be a good attribute to the server if Wilco increased his rates for a certain illegal substance (Meth) and an increased virtual item storage capability for carrying only said substance, might see more of the Zamack on the server.

I will add however the issue with this skin due to how arma textures work, the Wilco Chem on the left side of the truck is reversed but its unfortunately unavoidable.

20191207215423_1.jpg.7f54e88d8a98b49e0ecfdc214e02afa1.jpg

20191207215444_1.jpg.34e9f2a4f0c57cf72dc98b213618c8e7.jpg

20191207214826_1.jpg.1fa2ccc78e591aab3cfec8896014028b.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

oNzxU2K.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jaffa @sciencefreak74 @CC Gordon

Can we make it so only meth related materials can be carried in said truck, then these massive giveaways can be introduced with a price rise of meth!

However while we await that answer... 13 votes and no comments of where this skin can be improved ?

Can we make it so only meth related materials can be carried in said truck, then these massive giveaways can be introduced with a price rise of meth!

However while we await that answer... 13 votes and no comments of where this skin can be improved ?
Yes that is possible, not currently supported but can be made to be supported. Only thing with that idea is it would have to also be made that meth products can't be transported in other vehicles or nobody would have any reason to use this vehicle for it.

(Obviously, above ideas would delay implementation, if accepted, due to back-end changes.)

A very nice skin! I'm sure Wilco is flattered that you've stuck his name on the side of a truck 😂

I haven't seen the rear of the vehicle, leading me to believe that the truck doesn't have a logo on the rear. I don't know if you can skin this part of the tank but it would be a cool idea.

Here's an example:

1540942395_mammut-tanker-trailer-owned-fixed-2-1-32-x_3.jpg

If this is related to meth then breaking bad references would be funny with like los pollos easter egg design or like blue meth 

What a cool skin and Idea!! Would love to see this implemented!

Is a cool skin and would love to see it around the island. Only problem i see in this skin, is that the truck would stand out to every police officer who sees it, and they would know that the person driving this truck, is making meth. I think there could be a legal way of processing the Ephedrine barrels, like making it to medicine. Make it so it could be used to do a legal run, or an illegal run.    

Is a cool skin and would love to see it around the island. Only problem i see in this skin, is that the truck would stand out to every police officer who sees it, and they would know that the person driving this truck, is making meth. I think there could be a legal way of processing the Ephedrine barrels, like making it to medicine. Make it so it could be used to do a legal run, or an illegal run.    
potentially could be used for oil runs?

Something new, especially for Wilco Chem. Great to see..... Know the prices just needs updating to make it attractive to do.

I do agree with the boys up there we need a new challenge, Making meth is always was in the back of my head, I can see myself driving this truck with this wonderful skin good job +1 from me. View attachment 14828

I haven't moved on this one yet for 2 reasons.

1. I would like to see devlopment in allowing these tankers to hold only chemicals/oil etc and hold a greater amount than other vehicles.
  2. The Wilcochem logo could be better? Just doesn't look right for a multi million pound firm!
I will keep this open until those both happen 👍 Well done on the 47 votes

I haven't moved on this one yet for 2 reasons.

1. I would like to see devlopment in allowing these tankers to hold only chemicals/oil etc and hold a greater amount than other vehicles.
  2. The Wilcochem logo could be better? Just doesn't look right for a multi million pound firm!
I will keep this open until those both happen 👍 Well done on the 47 votes
Unfortunately this post is coming nearly 8 months old. Since then (only recently) I have wiped my PC. I did make an effort to back up all my old Arma 3 texture files but this one has disappeared and I've recently deleted the rest. Might be best to close this thread along with this one:

The Wilcochem logo could be better? Just doesn't look right for a multi million pound firm!
I agree, you don't become the richest man in bristol with a bad logo! 

Unfortunately this post is coming nearly 8 months old. Since then (only recently) I have wiped my PC. I did make an effort to back up all my old Arma 3 texture files but this one has disappeared and I've recently deleted the rest. Might be best to close this thread along with this one:
Going to do a friday night dinner quote now!.............Shit on it!!!!

I agree, you don't become the richest man in bristol with a bad logo! 
You can become the richest man of anywhere in google by a few gallery hacks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back