What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - INS Tommy J [6969] - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew xx

Banned
Your In-game name

x3R0

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

INS Tommy J [6969]

Date of the incident

12/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was roaming around in my quilin and saw a hole lotta smoke over at lakka fuel, there was an ifrit there and about 3-4 cops and i decided to take my chances and initiated on tommy j. I had a gun to his head and he ran for cover sadly i didn't hit my shots and it all panned out and i got killed. I proceeded to notify Tommy in // that it would be nice if he valued his life.
I got the option to bleed out and was slightly agitated over the matter and was going to cuss him out before i bled out, but all that came to mind was calling him a broccoli, anyhow after i had bled out Tommy proceeded to call me an "retard" in game, now have he been racist instead i would not have cared as much (example), but the matter at hand is that i live with an so called "retard" everyday and i get extremely mad when someone misuses the word, it should not be used as an insult, not ever!.
I picked this server because i thought the member were more adult than other communities, but guess i was wrong. I would say this is in direct violation of rule 1.2
I also choose to not go to ts because i dont see anyway we could resolve this as i dont accept it nor will i ever do it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/TUKJR7zE8Ks
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello, x3R0

I have read the report and seen the video. The video is a bit short and does not give Whole lot of info prior to the rulebreak. I am gonna admit, the Word "retard" did slip out of my mouth and no way of me denying that. However something you might not know is that I take offence against racisim. You writing that you clould not care as much if I was racist instead of abusive does hurt my feelings a bit. That just tells me that you would not care if eiter I was racist to you or if you were to me.

now have he been racist instead i would not have cared as much (example),

I picked this server because i thought the member were more adult than other communities, but guess i was wrong.

I got the option to bleed out and was slightly agitated over the matter and was going to cuss him out before i bled out
but all that came to mind was calling him a broccoli,
Maybe you did mean to say broccoli but 1 second before you said it did it seem like you were gonna say something else, you proable know yourself.

I mean, quite childish of you to do. If you really been a grown up and mature would you have continued roleplay and waited for medics, not bleed out and cuss at me. By the looks of it did it seem like you got a bit "toxic" because I downed you. In other Words, if you wanna play on an adult community, maybe behave like a grown up istead of bleeding out and cuss at me. From what I heard did you have a go at my accent and my stuttering in game. Again, not very mature. I am not English, I do not have English as my main Language and therefore do I not Write or speak fluent English.

I am gonna admit, no Clue why the Word "retard" came out of my mouth, but it is proably because you had no intentions of roleplaying With me. All you did in game was sending notes and swearing and cussing at me before bleeding out. That might have been the reason, but it just shows that you had no intentions of roleplaying With me. I am gonna also point out that you initiation on me when attempting to take me hostage was "shit". Pluss, I would never put my hands up to one guy With a gun when I have 4 -5 other officers in the area 20 meters away, so you can forget about the value of life part of this as I said to you in game.

I did my best to roleplay With you after shooting you however you sat there denying everything I said and was just cussing at me. I am also gonna point out that Your video is 16 secconds long and it is adviset to have 2 - 3 minutes prior to the rule break. If possible would I like you to show them 3 minutes prior to me saying "retard" as I do not have video my self.

However I am gonna say I am sorry and will not say sometinhg like this in the future to you. I hope you can Accept my apology but there is not much I can do now other then wait for a reply from a staff member.

That is all I have got to say.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You writing that you clould not care as much if I was racist instead of abusive does hurt my feelings a bit. That just tells me that you would not care if eiter I was racist to you or if you were to me.
No i care, but i would say that i personally dont write reports left and right, but i take great offense when the word "retard" gets used, because of my brother who sadly was born with down syndrome, he is an extremely nice guy to everyone and thats why i react the way i do when someone proceeds to call people retarded

If you really been a grown up and mature would you have continued roleplay and waited for medics,
yes i could have stayed, but i really didn't feel in the mood to roleplay as i had company irl

From what I heard did you have a go at my accent and my stuttering in game. Again, not very mature. I am not English, I do not have English as my main Language and therefore do I not Write or speak fluent English.
that was childish of me and i do apologize for that, i am Norwegian myself thats why i had a go at you.

I am gonna admit, no Clue why the Word "retard" came out of my mouth, but it is proably because you had no intentions of roleplaying With me. All you did in game was sending notes and swearing and cussing at me before bleeding out. That might have been the reason, but it just shows that you had no intentions of roleplaying With me. I am gonna also point out that you initiation on me when attempting to take me hostage was "shit". Pluss, I would never put my hands up to one guy With a gun when I have 4 -5 other officers in the area 20 meters away, so you can forget about the value of life part of this as I said to you in game.
I mean from the sound and tone your word slipped out i would say that you very much intended to call me a retard, but lets just say it wasn't on purpose, you as a semi high ranked cop should know better than to cuss out people. as for the value of life thing i personally would not lift a finger if i had a gun to my head even if i had 10 guys 20m away, as if it were irl you would have been dead the second u choose to run away.

If possible would I like you to show them 3 minutes prior to me saying "retard" as I do not have video my self.
may i ask why the 3 minutes before is relevant at all? im reporting the fact that you called me an "fucking retard" and i dont see how a video of me driving around whit my father talking in the background is relevant to this case at all, however i think you got it mixed up, because from my understanding you have to provide 3min before sit if its an rdm case.

However I am gonna say I am sorry and will not say sometinhg like this in the future to you. I hope you can Accept my apology but there is not much I can do now other then wait for a reply from a staff member.
im sorry, but i feel ur apology is half-hearted as from the sound and tone you was saying it I got the impression that this has happened before and was 100% intentional.

I mean, because you provided me no roleplay and just layed there not saing anything other then swaering at me and calling me dumd shit got me a bit agitated. then for you to bleed out I mean, bit of a Dick move when someone is trying to roleplay With you. You stated above that you had Company by you irl, I mean, you stayed atleast out the restart and a bit after. Even saw you in the red zones. I mean, why log on a roleplay server when you have no intentions or not attempting to roleplay.

may i ask why the 3 minutes before is relevant at all? im reporting the fact that you called me an "fucking retard" and i dont see how a video of me driving around whit my father talking in the background is relevant to this case at all, however i think you got it mixed up, because from my understanding you have to provide 3min before sit if its an rdm case.
"Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs." quoted from the file a report section.

why log on a roleplay server when you have no intentions or not attempting to roleplay.
well mr.roleplay why didnt you put your hands up, it all cooks up to you, you started the fight.

imma leave it to the staff, but just know you can expect 0 respect from me.

Inspector over here telling a downed civ he a an "fucking retard"

well mr.roleplay why didnt you put your hands up, it all cooks up to you, you started the fight
The name is Tommy J btw, and the reason is i had back up 20m away, we would have out numbered you 5 against 1 i mean, I would never let me be taken hostage against 1 guy If i have 5 offisers behind me 20m away. And to be fair, you got sorrunded quit quickly when i Hotmiced in Ts my initiation and that i was not putting my hands up. Then my question is, why didnt you place your hands up when you was out numbered 1 to 5. Do you see the logic in it? 
And btw I am trying to keep this report profesional. No need to call me mr.roleplayer and become so aggressive and agitated. This is just a game and we are all here to chill and have fun, If you cannot do that, then i would suggest going somewhere else. Because atm are you just proving to us that you not even trying to be coperative and attempting to resolve this case. I have attempted to Get you into liason but you refused. 
thats all i have to say, no more from me.

This is just a game and we are all here to chill and have fun, If you cannot do that, then i would suggest going somewhere else.
Honestly just shut ut like, u ment to say «fucking retard» now you face the repocussions and i was chillin and Havik fun when you mr.roleplayer left such an awful remark

👌 This shows that you have no intentions on attempting to resolve this. 
But thats cool with me. It is what it is.

Can you come up with a longer video so we can get a full picture of of the situation.

And change your attitude in a report or you are the one facing punishment.  

Also if retard is so offending for you why will you write in chat on the server ? "(Unknown) X3R0: i had a helicopter tard"  Last time i check tard is the same word as retard. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Can you come up with a longer video so we can get a full picture of of the situation.
unfortunately nope as my microphone is set to record all sounds instead of just in game, and ive looked through the video and i cant release that as i would be doxing myself then

Also if retard is so offending for you why will you write in chat on the server ? "(Unknown) X3R0: i had a helicopter tard"  Last time i check tard is the same word as retard. 
yup i see how hypocritical this is now, and i honestly forgot about this, and all i can say is that i was high while i wrote this. i know this does not justify it, but ye

Since you cannot provide any more video and since you don't feel that offended when you are high i take this report as silly and just rejected it ! 

If a next time come up where you feel offended maeby think what kind of word you use yourself since this is just waste of my time. 

Report rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back