What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - PC Andrew [9334] - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayn

Your In-game name

Kayn Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Andrew [9334]

Date of the incident

12/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had a cop hostage i was then followed by cops
the cops first interacted with me in agios saying drop the officer or you will be tazed then 1.5 seconds later i was tazed. seems like a "hands up or die" initiation and i had no time to even comply or say anything back.
if i remember correctly using/initiating with a tazer is the same as you would initiate with lethals.
this would be the equivalent for me to run up to a cop saying if you dont put your hands up youll be shot and then instanly shooting him after i said it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II9t5skYoWs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So i got a call there was a kidknapped hostage... We then pull up to the situation in agios you're told several times to drop the officer you then decide to pull out your weapon in a threatening manner. Whilst you're running away you ignore us and you continue to mumble whatever it was that you were mumbling which shows clear intention that you don't want to listen or even try to negotiate. So i took necessary steps to save my fellow colleague.

So i got a call there was a kidknapped hostage... We then pull up to the situation in agios you're told several times to drop the officer you then decide to pull out your weapon in a threatening manner. Whilst you're running away you ignore us and you continue to mumble whatever it was that you were mumbling which shows clear intention that you don't want to listen or even try to negotiate. So i took necessary steps to save my fellow colleague.
so is that reason for the shitty initiation and then instantly taze me?

I mean it wasn't really an insta taze you had plenty of time to stop running and you didn't stop so I tazed you. And if anything it looks like you are trying to bait a fight as you're ignoring the officers demands and you're entirely outnumbered and then you go on to counter initiating right before you get tazed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shock to see this from police. Yes you are yelling put him down or let him go but saying you will be tease and then instant tease with no time to comply to your demand is a no go.

Action taken rule 2.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back