What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Big Iron - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romly

Your In-game name

El Romley Senioures

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Big Iron

Date of the incident

12/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

All was well, no problem with him for about 20 mins, then he must have forgot the rules and shot me finished me with no initiation, then I repsawn in Kavala because it was RDM and he speaks to me out of RP, and then mid way through editing the video, he comes back and speak more out of RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_OkpogSo_Q
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

From the video we can see you are roleplaying with the gent and he decided to cause an issue and began to shoot at you without any prior high quailty roleplay to start engaging you.  Big Iron was breaking out of roleplay and for this i will be issuing a 24 hour ban.  Romly in future please if you have a problem with a player running around kavala chucking OOC notes to eachother is not going to help.  Please message a staff memeber using the in game system so they are able to keep an eye on the player aswell.  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back