What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Shanks - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Unlinked
Your In-game name

PC KeirT [5764]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Shanks

Date of the incident

12/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were paroling pass Airport when my partner see's a man with a gun we pull him up and ask if he can just put it away and that if he didnt it would be taken ( my mic isnt picked up but what i said was reiterated by Santo). We then stop for a minute and have a chat. As we go to leave we notice he didnt put the gun away so we go over and talk to him. ( again my mic isnt being picked up by recording, i state to the man that he is being detained under the firearms act of 1968) when he tried to run away we say that reasonable force will be used if he attempts to make an escape. We taze him and I inform him that cuffs will be placed on him then he leaves.

I'm reporting him for,  

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. 

(Sorry to Roberts from Santo, he didnt mean to call you a Bot and you are our favourite Staff member)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAP-tMfRqY0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Player is already banned but will get more time in his ban for this one 

Action taken rule 2.5 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back