What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Krimson Elysium - 12/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Krimson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Skiddie by ABT

Reason given for your ban.
Skiddie by ABT

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I get given the message "Skiddie by ABT" whenever I try to join, after asking what this means in the Dsicord I was informed it meant I was using a script/hack which (generic excuse incoming) I don't even have a clue how I'd obtain these let alone use them

Why should we unban you ?
I had an unban appeal for RDM earlier in the year because i thought that was why but it turns out it's this script thing. Jaffa was wicked sick in getting the RDM cleared up and I just wanna play again, all the other servers are soooo bad and I just wanna sit on the Kavala corner with Lee again!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This may take longer than normal appeals, in the mean time remember to follow unban appeal terms (i.e. no bumping), @Ciaran will respond when he has concluded his investigation.

Apologies for your delay, the reason for your ban is that something appears to be messing with the memory of your game, which is leading to scripts crashing or resulting in erroneous values on your client. Our anticheat has therefore flagged you as cheating due to this, since cheaters may use similar methods to attempt to interrupt anticheat scans.

An unban will be issued on this occasion, but please be aware that we will be heavily scrutinizing the actions of your client, if these spontaneous crashes appear to still be present then we will have no choice but ban you again. This may seem harsh, but having such an unstable client on the server will only cause issues. It would be great if you could both verify your ArmA install, and run a memory test on your computer to ensure that your RAM is performing correctly (Google search: memtest86 - other memory testing platforms are available, but this one has served me pretty well). Ideally, please do this before you rejoin the server so you can resolve any issues you have beforehand.

In addition to the above, please delete your MPMissionsCache before you rejoin the server. This can be done by going to 

%LocalAppData%\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache

And deleting all of the .pbo files in this folder beginning with RPUK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back