What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Ciska, Mrlongslong - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammah

Your In-game name

CI Hammah

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ciska, Mrlongslong

Date of the incident

12/09/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hobo initiates on us outside kavala bank screaming some gibberish, longslong opens fires on us.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwikxI-6IrU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello Mr Hammah, 

Please can I have a longer video as the situation was longer then the 25 seconds you provided.

Yours Sincerely,

MrLongSlong , Orange cap gang

Hello Mr Hammah, 

Please can I have a longer video as the situation was longer then the 25 seconds you provided.

Yours Sincerely,

MrLongSlong , Orange cap gang
Not that a longer video is in any way needed, since the first video was to highlight your terrible excuse of an initation and the "situation" wasn't longer than 25 seconds but here you go. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello Mr Hammah,

It appears to me as though your college initiated on me and Ciska who was inside the bank, the first thing that came out of his mouth was an initiations without any other roleplay, then after I leave you foolishly think the bank is over and you start to leave, Ciska then comes outside and initiates on the helicopter , you then all decamp from the heli and processed to pull Ur weapons after being threatened, he then repeats asking you to place ur hands on ur head somebody shoots Ciska without any form of roleplay back, then  shoot, your group shot first without any form of roleplay other then someone also asking Ciska to put his hands on his head.

I am on teamspeak to answer any of ur questions.

-MrLongSlong , Orange cap gang, Poseidon Cartel.

the first thing that came out of his mouth was an initiations without any other roleplay
You talk of "roleplay" yet fled the scene, I'd hardly call what the officer said to you a proper initiation, he responded to the bank as any armed response member should, you were told to step out of the bank and place your hands above your head, you then drove away, regardless that isn't the issue. The initiation was in my opinion poor, half the time he was just screaming gibberish which is what I would class as poor roleplay. Also as to you now being on teamspeak to "answer any questions", prior to this report being put up I asked you if you thought that was a viable initation and you didn't respond.

your group shot first without any form of roleplay
You realise the officer that shot, had been knocked out? 

AS MrLongSlong at this moment in time has been restricted from posting i will do it from my account instead.

You realise the officer that shot, had been knocked out? 
After reviewing the video I can see that Ciska did knock somebody out, from my perspective being down the road I didn't see that, but then again you did shoot a member of my gang in front of me knowing that I was in the area, I'm not too sure what you where expecting.

gibberish
Just like you roleplaying as an Armed Response Officer Ciska was roleplaying as a deranged gun man, and therefore his roleplay was as of such.

I'd hardly call what the officer said to you a proper initiation,
How would I know weather or not it was a joke or not? the phrases he uses are phrases that many armed response officers use when initiating on people, from our perspective you where deadly serious and that our lives where at risk. After watching the video I can hear every word he said, So I don't really see an issue with his roleplay, maybe in future you do a bit more talking with the suspected bank robbers and therefore you would have learned that he was roleplaying as a deranged gunman, instead of running in guns blazing, which in my opinion is a poor tack tick.

maybe in future you do a bit more talking with the suspected bank robbers and therefore you would have learned that he was roleplaying as a deranged gunman
I'm confused, you talk about us needing to do more "roleplay" yet you all fled the scene upon our arrival to the bank? As for him being a "deranged gunman" I find that a poor excuse for his terrible initiation. Also I'm sure Ciska can comment on his own behalf rather than constantly having to have people do it for him.

How would I know weather or not it was a joke or not?
Noone has said it was a joke, my officers were being completely serious, I think you've missed the part where I said that I from my own opinion believe that the initiation was poor. What was said to you in the bank prior to Ciska's initation is irrelevant. Anyway, I'm not one to waste time putting up reports but I guess I have today, I'll no longer be responding as I really lack the energy to go back and forth with you guys. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr Hammah At the end of the day , You knocked out a member of my gang in front of me knowing that I was in the area and willing to shoot, I'm not too sure what you where expecting to happen, Regardless of the inication I was sitting next to him in the bank and talking with the officer that first began barking orders at us, it was clear I was with him, I'll urge Ciska to comment but I think enough has already been said. -MrLongSlong , Orange Cap Gang, Poseidon Cartel

Hello, I'm here to make a statement so you don't think I'm lost. As my boy LongSlong has started at this time I was roleplaying as a deranged gunman this is one of the roles I play most of the time. In my eyes, I think I should have wanted more before knocking the officer out but in the situation, I was out guned in my 5m proximity and had to react fast. The second thing I want to say is I think provided as much or more roleplay than the officer they run state up to the bank building and screamed "come out of the bank whit your hands up or necessary force will be used" and my roleplay character got upset for being threatened and reacted in a way a deranged gunman would respond.

I want to say is I think provided as much or more roleplay than the officer they run state up to the bank building and screamed "come out of the bank whit your hands up or necessary force will be used" and my roleplay character got upset for being threatened and reacted in a way a deranged gunman would respond.
I really don't understand, you guys keep talking about how you provided as much roleplay as you were given, however when roleplay was the first option on the table, you decided to drive away? Upon returning to initiate on us with your terrible excuse of being a "deranged gunman". You've also claimed that we said "come out of the bank with your hands up or necessary force will be used", are you delusional aswell as deranged? 

when roleplay was the first option on the table
No, it wasn't. Why because you come in screaming armed police.

you decided to drive away
No one drove away I ran out the back and an officer followed me for a bit and stopped went and got in the heli and all I did was run around the back of the bank. in the video, one of the officers states "I swear there were to only one of them got in the car the other one run out the back" so this statement is false.

with your terrible excuse of being a "deranged gunman"
So my excuse is terrible but your one form being AR is great. Is a roleplay server is can be a deranged gunman, a police officer, medic, rebel and a lot more I chose my deranged gunman, you an AR man that goes around looking to kill some people?

You've also claimed that we said "come out of the bank with your hands up or necessary force will be used", are you delusional aswell as deranged? 
Ok so he doesn't say necessary force but "This is Armed Response I'm going to need all of you to come out whit fucking building whit your hands on your head" (Is he roleplaying as derenged? Screaming top of his lungs) and then long runs out screaming "I'm not involved" and then the guy goes "or I'm coming in". Why are you asking if I'm delusional if you come up and already have a plan to only say AR come out whit your hands up which in my eyes implies you are here to only kill people, not roleplay.

-Ciska , Orange cap gang, Ex Medic, Gamer.

What a terrible excuse you pulling out Ciska. 

Armed respond never threat your life at any point they start a roleplay session and sure that if you have started speaking they will have calm down and some more roleplay culd be performed. But you/friend drove away. 

You then come back with terrible roleplay screaming the first part i understand but you start knocking them out and Mrlongslong start killing them while no really threat as been made and if you did make this threat no one can understand you ! 

I have no idea why you guys feel the need to start shooting at that point since no one really had made any quality roleplay at that point

Action taken rule 2.2 Ciska and MrLongslong

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back