What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Haywire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

Escaped Convict
  1. In-game Name: Haywire
  2. Steam ID: 76561198122369466
  3. Date this happened: 12/09/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Fell victim to the notorious "trunk in use" bug. I finished processing my high-grade weed but the bug occurred at the trader. In the video, I sped up the bits between processing and selling and removed audio to protect my privacy.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-21GAclUp44&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=hatchingdraggon
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 205 High-Grade Marijuana: £1,443,200

Total: £1,443,200

(I believe this number to be accurate)
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Accepted for 
£721,600 unfortunately i cant see you have the skills, therefore i cant give you the whole price.

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back