What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - JackN - 12/09/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackN

In-game Name
jack

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/02/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Harry White

Reason given for your ban.
1.2 1.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for using the word faggot too a player in game who i thought at the time had cheated me, but now understand that either way it was wrong of me to use such words and will not again, it was a sticky situation, at the time i was very angry and felt i had been wronged, but i was out of order! There is no excuse for what i said.

Why should we unban you ?
i really took this server for granted, i hadn't played on a different one till after i was banned and i now know how toxic every other server is, i had my best experience on this server, and really regret what i said, i take role play seriously well harry taught me some things on that! the reason for my ban was me getting angry and saying a word i shouldn't have, the admin i spoke too at the time harry white was actually very nice and respectful and heard me out what i had too say, even tho i was in the wrong, i would not break the rule again! much appropriated for taking your time to read this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Your language was indeed very colourful, even when you moved into TS it was seemingly just as bad. The difficulty here is how we can trust that you wont let rip again next time you get angry! If you cant help but call people rude words when you feel like you've been cheated, then I'm sure it wouldn't be long till you ended up right back here... You also decided to threaten to report someone which in itself is against the rules as you broke RP (2.8).

Tell us why we should believe that this won't be a regular occurrence if you were to be allowed to return?

Id like too start of by thanking you for your speedy reply, there is no excuse for my actions and would like too further apologies for the rules i broke, if i am given the chance i will show you that i will not take this server for granted again, i play with friends who i have also let down in this as we are a clan and i feel i have let myself down, i am not one who usually get in trouble like this, this server is my main priority at the moment and i would make sure in myself that i would not let myself down and not let the server down again if given an opportunity too prove myself, once again many thanks for taking time out your busy schedule too deal with this matter. Jack

its not the first time you have throwed abuse at someone, How would you approach the situation next time? 
I also recommend do not message people about your ban, And especially not a developer. 
So did you not read the unban terms? 

i would think about this moment straight away, there would be no abuse again from me in an moment of rage, i would always think how privileged i would be if i was given another chance, i have too realize things arnt always going too go my way or how i want them but, that's why there are support teams, if i feel iv been cheated i can double check with them instated of making the mistake again of blowing up, when this happened i honestly did just think oh no doubt the are other servers but no knowing this is the only good one, which is also monitored by a great team of staff,yes i did read the staff rules, i did mention too the staff i messaged that i didnt want too waste his time and didnt want too pest as i know it said about messaging staff about these things, it was more of an update rather than asking him to deal with the case, this isnt an excuse but iv been ill all week and wanting to get back into the grind too keep my mind off the illness,but other than that no excuses, i immediately regretted it as soon as i did it and i apologies for that, i have also apologized to the staff himself, once again thanks for taking your time too deal with this situation, hope too hear from u soon, many thanks!

Usually when things like this happen, they will happen again. 
Some people never learn, Of course there is only one way to find out.
That is by giving you a chance to prove yourself, Not to proof to us but to the community.
So this is gonna be a golden chance, One more time abusive behaviour or toxicity, And there not be appeal for at least 6 months 
for you. 

UNBANNED 14/12/2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back