What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Wacky Go Karts Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
What is it? 

GO kart racing with a twist! If you hit a blue you may deploy a spikestrip from your vehicle. If you hit a white we will attempt to stop your vehicle using the staff interface. If you hit a red we will drain your fuel. The race will start from Molos down to the North checkpoint and back. Once you get down to the North check point scramble to the top of the tower and be given your sweet Fungi! Deliver your mushroom back to the race announcer and win. 

When is it? 

Wednesday 11 12 19. 2000 oclock

Where is it?

Molos

What do I need? 

Your own go kart and spike-strip but we do have a limited number to supply. If you are a white listed faction contact staff or the event helpers marked in the usual distinctive vests and we will try to get you sorted out. 

What can be won? 

1st prize = 10 million 

2nd prize = 5 million

3rd prize = 3 million

Any donations are welcomed. Great thanks to @Uncle Adam and @Warwick for their contributions. Event helpers to help me out would be much appreciated please get in touch. 

this is a community event and as such gunfights etc will be moved away.

Everyone please be on your best behaviour. Don't be be the supercop who wants arrest people and confiscate illegal guns or the big bad cartel person hell bent on punishing people that don't have a border pass or be a rebel who wants to go there to rob and/or kill people. This is purely for the server to come together and have fun. So in that spirit please come along, crack jokes, have fun together but leave all the drama and faction stuff at the gate.

I fully back the right to remove people from the event if I deem them to be a bother. I don't to have to be or want to be "that guy" but if I feel the need to remove you, I will. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back