What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Edinburgh vs Glasgow

Keven Stewart

Unlinked
Soooo I wanted to hear your opinions on both cities. Just "experience" as a tourist/resident, no stereotypes.

If you had to pick between Edinburgh or Glasgow, which would you choose? The goal would be to study there and work for the SAS.

Glasgow all the way. Cheaper living costs, nicer people, nicer city :). Defo not biased at all. Ill be studying at Glasgow Uni for the next 4 years starting September. What course do u want to do?

Go to Edinburgh if you're a wee fanny, come to glesga for a good laugh, possibly get robbed but it's an experience to remember! Also better colleges and universities. Also definitely cheaper living costs because Glasgow is more of a shithole. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Edinburgh if you're a wee fanny, come to glesga for a good laugh, possibly get robbed but it's an experience to remember! Also better colleges and universities 
Exactly the reason you should avoid Glasgow 🙂

Glasgow all the way. Cheaper living costs, nicer people, nicer city :). Defo not biased at all. Ill be studying at Glasgow Uni for the next 4 years starting September. What course do u want to do?
BSc Paramedic science

Been to both on a night oot both are alright i preferred Edinburgh tho but i did stay there for a year before i dropped outta uni lol

edit - easy to get a job in edinburgh in retail or a pub etc, dk about glasgow never tried.

From what I’ve read the best place would be for Plymouth or Exeter - furthest unis away from MacDonald  and spoon

It all depends on where you stay. Edinburgh City centre is good. Glasgow is probs cheaper but most of the student places are in the west end. I would say Glasgow it's less touristy and that means usually a lot less hassle. 

Back