What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Cammy - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBigSoul

Your In-game name

PC TBigSoul [4889]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cammy

Date of the incident

12/11/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

This whole situation started when me and SGT Mike Hunt ANPR'd Cammy's SUV. He came back as wanted and after a brief encounter,he decided to speed off. We chased him until he eventually stopped and put his hands above his head. Cammy told us that he didn't stop because he didn't think we were police,I told him he doesn't need to worry because he clearly saw us wearing the uniforms and I remarked that:"Only cops can wear these uniforms.". I don't know if this was breaking RP and if it was,it was never done intentionally,but in any case this is when it started to go downhill. Cammy started calling me a paedophile and a Re**rd. This was done multiple times before I entered the car and during the short car ride I was with him. DCC Gremlin told me to bring Cammy to him as he wanted to speak to him to hear what was wrong and to stop me from doing/saying anything that would get me banned.

I have never reported someone on RPUK during my time here,I always try to liase the situation and apologise for mistakes I made. Unfortunately this encounter struck a nerve,I am willing to take my punishment for breaking RP if that was what I did,but I do not want this Individual going around flinging abuse at people when this is supposed to be a community where people can unwind and don't have to worry about recieving abuse from other members of the community.

I did not attempt to resolve this because I did not want to be in a conversation with an aggressive person such as this individual as I do not tolerate abuse in any shape or form.

This recording is from Mike Hunt's perspective as I do not record frequently as I do not have a software that currently works,the content of the report can be found from 00.00 to about 04.50 give or take a few minutes.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bjAGA1ddEM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This kind of language is not something that we welcome in this community

Action taken rule 1.2  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back