What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Rice Krispy - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thymen

Your In-game name

Justin Bieber

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rice Krispy

Date of the incident

12/12/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I drove away from a group and 2 guys said: we will disable your vehicle. then after a while they start shooting 10 mags from a chopper and "accidentally" kill me. In my opinion shooting from a chopper makes it so hard to dissable a vehicle and high chance of killing the rider that the shooter shouldnt fire upon someone.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcPBrePsgak&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You ran the risk of being shot out by driving off, I was purposely aiming for your engine which you can see by it being damaged and then eventually disabled in the end. Sadly, you were wounded before I arrived and so it only took one shot to take you out. Ultimately, it was your own fault though.

I have just talked to you about this. 

Your car is initiated on by me and someone else when you were driving away running over a few Poseidon members, our helicopter chases you and me in the qilen begins to start shooting at your vehicle in an attempt to disable it, once the helicopter arrives its begins to shoot at you aswell. Rice was aiming for the engine and accidentally shot you out of the vehicle.

End of the day you put yourself at risk of getting killed by running away from us.

This is something i was repeatably telling you in the liaison room.

I don't agree on several things:

1: I didn't drive over poseidon members. Im surprised that you bring this up and would like to see some prove or a explanation when and where I did this. Driving over people is not allowed and therefor I prevent to do it.

2: In ts you said: "Flying in a heli and disabling a vehicle is very hard to do because the heli is unstable and moving all the time. You got shot by accident." I explained to you that I think it is a players responsibility to see if it is realistic to disable a vehicle in a given scenario (Because the rules about RDM and VDM make the player responsible to act in a way not break the rules). As you described how hard it was for the shooter I would argue that from a heli shooting 10+ mags on a suv is guarantee to get the driver killed. Because with your argumentation I could fly a chopper, load it with people armed with unscoped machineguns and "try" to dissable a vehicle. In this scenario chances of killing the driver would increase even more.

3: It didnt take only one shot to take me out. I had 85% health at the beginning. A crash lowered it to 75%. My health decreased while you were shooting my vehicle.

4: " End of the day you put yourself at risk of getting killed by running away from us" sound to me like: You drove away therefor we are allowed to take any action to "try" to dissable the vehicle. As I said earlier I think as a player you should consider the chances of accidently killing me and should have come to the conclusion it was not realistic to think you could dissable the vehicle without killing me.

You drove away therefor we are allowed to take any action to "try" to dissable the vehicle
Nailed it in one. If you drive off after being initiated on then we can do whatever we deem necessary to disable your vehicle. It was your choice to drive off. 

Also it wasn’t 10 mags, it was 3x 100 round mags which I shot in a way to prevent loss of life. You were not shot at all by me until the very end when unfortunately a stray bullet did hit you. This is clear in your video as you were dropped to 25% before I had even started shooting. 

At the end of the day, we did everything in our power to disable the vehicle without killing you. After all that time and all those shots you still decided to keep on driving and furthering the risk to your life. It’s not even like you were ripped out straight away. Stop being petty just because you died. 

Last edited by a moderator:
https://plays.tv/video/5df415059f61edd31e/yeet   

Whilst i don't think you skittled us on purpose you did knock three of us down.lag desync whatever but you did drive off after your vehicle was initiated on I wasn't involved with the chase as I spoke to the guy that got out of your car whilst the chase was ongoing.

Bottom line you chirped up to a Poseidon guy with 6-8 other Poseidon guys standing right next to you.My advice would maybe don't do that to the guys who are role playing murderous drug lords.

Henry.

Rice crispy:

" This is clear in your video as you were dropped to 25% before I had even started shooting "

Its not that hard to see that at 6:24 i took a bullet to the knee that dropped my health to the 25%

Henry:

Yeah, as you can see in my video none of the people felt. So this is probably some lag issue/desync. I'm curious, first you try to accuse me of driving over people, and now that you upload your video you draw the conclusion it is probably de-sync? that is a pretty big accusing shift there. Could you maybe explain why you adjusted the weight of your accusation? Since you had your video all the time (and my vid was here all the time) couldnt you come to the conclusion earlier that it probably was de-sync? anyway, about your "advice", I think I am right to say that I am allowed to drive of since only 1 guy was busy with me and there was a small time frame to go away (as you clearly can see, I got away successfully by driving a certain way).

But I am going to wait for an admin, im not planning on writing a book about this situation

Last edited by a moderator:
Rice crispy:

" This is clear in your video as you were dropped to 25% before I had even started shooting "

Its not that hard to see that at 6:24 i took a bullet to the knee that dropped my health to the 25%
Yes. I think you’re misunderstanding. You were dropped to 25% before >> I << had even started shooting. Meaning it was not my aim that took the majority of your health. 

Henry:

Yeah, as you can see in my video none of the people felt. So this is probably some lag issue/desync. I'm curious, first you try to accuse me of driving over people, and now that you upload your video you draw the conclusion it is probably de-sync? that is a pretty big accusing shift there. Could you maybe explain why you adjusted the weight of your accusation? Since you had your video all the time (and my vid was here all the time) couldnt you come to the conclusion earlier that it probably was de-sync? anyway, about your "advice", I think I am right to say that I am allowed to drive of since only 1 guy was busy with me and there was a small time frame to go away (as you clearly can see, I got away successfully by driving a certain way).
Where have i accused you of driving over people? In the video you can quite clearly see a whole raft of people standing around your vehicle and yet you still decide to get on your toes after baiting Kieron whilst driving through agios break checks/weaving all over the road driving fast, slowing down.When Kieron asks you if you have a problem and begins to speak with you,You deny him all rp tell him to stfu and get in your car at this point your vehicle is initiated on and off you go you're shot out of it whilst the guys in the heli try to disable your vehicle that's tough luck,But you did in fact drive off after you were told it would be disabled if you did.

This is not the first time you have tried report a member of Poseidon for doing this and I believe last time you were told to use some common sense which I see is still eluding you.

won't be wasting anymore of my time with you tbh staff can deal with it from this point on.

First of why drive past him and then break so he almost hit you. You then use your horn and gain his attention and when stop near many poseidon members you ask if he have a problem and then tell him to stfu ? And then drive off and you then expect not to get chaise ???

Also you then write pussy over sidechat wich poseidon can't even see. Also i will not tolerate something like that again when you perform a roleplay session you cannot continue over sidechat !

And they gave you a lot off chances to stop but you decide to keep driving even after getting hit multi times and your car is all destroyed. 

No rules as been broken report rejected 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back