What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Steven Dickens -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsello

Your In-game name

Ringo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Steven Dickens

Date of the incident

12/14/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had been following Steven had his friend for a while im my pawnee towards the drug dealer, i had minutes before send a dispact to the police informing them of the illegal trade that were about to happen to maybe get a cut of the cake upon the arrest of the two rebels. Steven then proceeded to exit his vehicle just before the drugdealer and shot down my pawnee resuting in me dying. he then came to my corpse to explain he shot warnings shots after me, i then explained that warning shots isnt a way of initiating on this island and that and that he should be wiser, he kept insisting on the ''warning shots'' being a legitimate way of initiating first contact. i then, unfortunately broke RP my telling him that this will be dealt with accordingly on the website, after he multiple times my ''metaphors'' he then started to blackmail me with the fact that i broke rp for a second being abit of a martyr, and then told me i was butthurt and walked away.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/6f0748834765dfcee15bc8b087843cb0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I would need a video of the incident with a few minutes beforehand so i can get the full context of the situation. sadly the screenshots wont cut it in this case. if you have anymore evidence please reply here.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back