What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Xeulifer - 12/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeulifer

In-game Name
Xeulifer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/14/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Deleter

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was reported for accidentally exploiting on the server i said in the report that it was genuinely a mistake and i would try be more careful in future

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned since i'm one of the most active dedicated members of the community i have been here a while now and have never been banned before at all i understand what i have done is not taken lightly on this server but at the end of the day i have been an upstanding member of the community i would think its a bit harsh to just perm ban someone for an accidental dpi which i tried to explain in the report to the best of my ability and even said that it was very sketchy. I am truly sorry for what i did but honestly i panicked while trying to look around for the guy shooting at me i had a rough idea of his location but was unable to locate his actual position and ended up dpi this was unintentional since i was actually intending of zigzagging but i failed which then turned into what the video show's and clearly proves to be dpi

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why on earth you think, That spinning your mouse around was the solution here? 

To be honest i did not mean to dpi at all my intention's were to zigzagg the situation was a mess i was asking over the radio for the person's location and was not recieveing a reply so my intial thought was to start zigzagging which clearly failed and since i was under pressure i think it just happened was not intending for it to happen so i could not explain the reasoning for me dpi'ing 

i was asking over the radio for the person's location and was not recieveing a reply so my intial thought was to start zigzagging
Ive played here now for more then 3 years, got into multiple gunfights. Never once ive had the other party saying i was dpi glitching. 
Now, How will you try to prevent this from happening in the future? 

In future i would try to be more cautious and calm during a situation when i get shot at i will be extra careful to make sure i do not dpi which means taking my time to assess the situation thoroughly to make sure this does not happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So @Xeulifer i hope you have learnt your lesson and are ready to come back and play the server.  I have some limitations for you though.  When you make your return i am going to ask you only to roam around the island with a Pistol when conducting yourself as a rebel.  (no other firearm to be present at all for one week).  Any acts like this again may see yourself not returning.  I hope you have learnt your lesson.  Weclome Back  

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back