What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - s t a n atlas, Eemil - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henning RPUK

Donator
Donator
Your In-game name

PC Henning [9666]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

s t a n atlas, Eemil

Date of the incident

12/14/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were chasing a Poseidon Ifrit and one of the ifrits stopped. We had already told them to store the ifrit, when we stopped him again he stepped out, another poseidon member showed up and said "stop following the ifrit" and went back to his ifrit. They then both drove off and we went to follow and we got shot by the people. We tried to talk to them in liason but they all seemed like they didn't care at all, so I really couldn't be bothered to try and resolve it due to that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5df56da5527afcb9d7/poseidon-ifrit
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were chasing an armed poseidon vehicle and you were told by Poseidon to not follow them. You still kept chasing them so, I decided to make it very hostile as you didn't listen to them the first time.

I don't know what did you expect to happen when we literally told you twice to not follow us. First in a friendly manner and then hostile.

You claim I only said "stop following the ifrit" even though in your video you can hear me say "I will fucking kill you" at 48 seconds and then when I run back to my ifrit I told you once again that you will end up dead.

I don't know what did you expect to happen when we literally told you twice to not follow us. First in a friendly manner and then hostile.
Only time I heard not to follow you was the one in the video, and that apparently Stanley hinted that I shouldn't follow you, which I didn't get, so really don't know what you're on about there.

Alright well, I did tell you what would happen if you kept chasing the ifrit and you decided to not listen to me. I'm gonna say this again, I don't know what you were expecting to happen when you are chasing an armed Poseidon vehicle and you get told by them to not follow it once and then the second time you get told that you will be killed if you keep following it. 

Btw it is very hard to hear me in your video, because you kept talking over me so maybe next time listen closely when you are being initiated on. 

Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

Btw it is very hard to hear me in your video, because you kept talking over me so maybe next time listen closely when you are being initiated on.
Maybe take your initiations a little further than just a few words? In the regard that it is a roleplaying server and it should be a little longer and more in-depth than "follow us and you'll be killed"?

I've looked over the video multiple times and I still can't hear that but if you say you said it, then sure, but if you're saying it, it's basically saying "follow and die" in my opinion, which really isn't great RP in my eyes. 

Now you are just putting words in to my mouth. You chased an ifrit got told not to follow it and you refused to listen. Then I came in and I advised you to stop following the ifrits and you replied with "i dont care who you are, fuck off" and that is when I initiated on your life. Stop acting dumb. Simple.

I won't be commenting on this anymore unless it is required by Staff.

Thanks

Now you are just putting words in to my mouth. You chased an ifrit got told not to follow it and you refused to listen.
I never got told not to follow by anyone other than you, unfortunately I don't have a longer clip, but Stanley did say in the clip that he hinted at it, which I didn't catch, and a hint really isn't what I'm looking for when stopping an Ifrit.

Stanley told me he was getting it out as a response to a gunfight before the clip, but stopped doing so because of sirens. He then drove away then the clip starts, at no point does he hint at us to stop following the Ifrit.

Besides, the point I'm getting at is that "I'll fucking kill you if you keep following the Ifrit" when we were just trying to talk to you is poor quality RP in my opinion and you should really consider a longer and better initiation as it's a serious roleplaying server. 

I never got told not to follow by anyone other than you, unfortunately I don't have a longer clip, but Stanley did say in the clip that he hinted at it, which I didn't catch, and a hint really isn't what I'm looking for when stopping an Ifrit.

Stanley told me he was getting it out as a response to a gunfight before the clip, but stopped doing so because of sirens. He then drove away then the clip starts, at no point does he hint at us to stop following the Ifrit.

Besides, the point I'm getting at is that "I'll fucking kill you if you keep following the Ifrit" when we were just trying to talk to you is poor quality RP in my opinion and you should really consider a longer and better initiation as it's a serious roleplaying server. 
A longer clip would be nice for some context, the first conversation we had was outside airport and lasted a good couple minutes. However It did end with me also mentioning I would be a bullet in your head if you tried something. 

A longer clip would be nice for some context, the first conversation we had was outside airport and lasted a good couple minutes. However It did end with me also mentioning I would be a bullet in your head if you tried something. 
I unfortunatly don't have a longer clip, as my plays.tv is set to 2 minutes, not 10 🙄

You posted 1 out of 3 interactions we had within a 10 minute period. 
I've pretty much said all I can say for this report, other than I myself only had 2 interactions with you during that, some other police officers did have an interaction with you about the Ifrit, however I only had 2 interactions with you, yet again apologies for not having clips of the first one.

2 min is not enorth to make a hole picture of this situation. 

Report rejected  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back