What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Forum Whitelisting

Sirdaanslot

hi, got an issue my when i created my forum account i used an old steam account that i never actually really used so i dont have arma or any real game on it. and when  i want to integrade my ''real'' steam account and it says this.

steam account.jpg

don´t know if it is possible that the steam account of this account(https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/61908-sirdaanslot/) gets removed so i can integrade the other steam account. because i would love to have my police tag on the forums. 

kind regards sirdaanslot

You should be able to disassociate the steam account from your old forum account by signing into it and going into your account settings there.
If you can't access it, reset your password etc to gain access again.
000nO3wU9Ewmvl32CmcxddqPoRaqcWgeRZJxx.png

the thing is that i want to keep using this account and when i try to connect my real account it says whas in the screenshot

has been around a year now is already supposed to be fixed? since i still have the issue and many more people have as well

Back