What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Elliot Turnips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot Turnips

In-game Name

huskyy RE-OPEN, sorry i disappeared after the last one.

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/118619-permanent-ban-appeal-elliot-turnips/?tab=comments#comment-689768
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

To be honest, i can't even remember now. It has been about 2 years I'm pretty sure and I know I was a bit of hassle back then but now i have changed and would love to be given a second chance.

Going to reanswer this one as @Wilco let me know what I had done in my last appeal. I do remember it kind of now, and I am very sorry for these things. As a reply to what I said after my ban. No, I do not use words like this now. I was clearly a child when going through all this. I am now 19 years of age so have matured a lot more. I was stupid. And shouldn't have done it. I am sorry for any harm done but I can assure nothing like that will happen again. As I am a completly different person now, and purely just want to come back from some entertainment and return to my beginnings. Thank you.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I was in college for two years and have now just started an IT course and Uni. Just having fun really.. Not gaming nearly as much as i use too. But i have stayed clear of the server so i thought i would have been part of the mass unban but i wasn't.

Why do you want to return ?

This server was the first server i played on arma. And I would like to see what it is like now, from a more mature view from myself. And i know it would be good to become a member again.

Why should we unban you ?

When banned I was young and immature. It has been about two years now and i have grown up a lot in from when I was banned. I cannot remember exactly why I was banned, im pretty sure it was for glitching out of prison tbh and probably throwing around insults at people. However, i know now how stupid i was and how much of a child i still was back then. I am alot better now, and would love the oppurtunity to get to play again and prove that. Sorry for any harm I have caused in the past. I can promise I am a better person now, and have no hard feelings towards anyone on the server. Thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back