What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Finbar, Riccardo (Ganja Nation) - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Carlson Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Finbar, Riccardo (Ganja Nation)

Date of the incident

12/18/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and my friends where selling some poisiden weed, when a (Bait) hobo runs up ordering hands up and running around in a very un realistic and clearly suspicious manner. When he gives the order to put our hands up we take to arms and then conter initiate, to which point he refuses to stop what he is doing so we shoot. At this point we are openfired on by his friends who at the time of initiation to us was not in the picture. from our perspective we never heard i have friends. So after the one target was killed we belived it was over until about 10 seconds later Bacon is killed by a guy far out. We then tried to fix his via teamspeak but it was very apparent they didnt understand why there was a contest of this initiation in the first place. I myself tried to keep calm and resolve this without any heat. They procceded to tell us we got 'Destroyed and are just salty' which i argue the opposite of the case. it wasnt revenge bringing them into teamspeak we wanted to know why and how this could be considered a good roleplay initiation. During this teamspeak call i had to leave the chat before there was any clear resolution other than a report and i was being shouted at repeatedly by one person (Something along the lines of 'Your salty your bad' but that isnt a quote as im not 100% on the exact words, but i know it was not positive and it was being repeated a good 5 times before i decided that a mature conversation was never going to erect. In the videos we have provided there is no clear initiion from friends when it matters the most (WHEN THE INITIATION BEGINS) instead this was done moments before we fire (If you listen closely on bacons video you can hear it but is very quiet) I am hoping that the people on the defendant side will be able to provide a video from their perspective to give a clear and justified defence in this matter as for me i think its good for my education on Good and bad RP. As from my experience (I speak for myself only) a good initiation has atleast 1-2mins of talking before it hits the fan. The first clip uploaded is from Bacon Farrell's perspective and my perspective will be uploaded once my internet has its coffee. I think for both sides this could be a very good teachable moment. I would also like to add a clip which comes from a old report of basically the same thing happening to police. (this is where i get the belif that they failed roleplay). This can be found through this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwikxI-6IrU&feature=youtu.be . My final words are, that most of the people in the teamspeak were pleasant and had reason in there, but i think when we tried to decide who really had blame for the failed RP there was a lack of responsibility and maturity. Also through both our videos it is clear to see the shock when we are fired at by more people. and i believe that this case should be dealt with care and revised thoroughly by a non biased indvidual. But for a gang who try to strive for a better roleplay community and with that we cannot see how people who are convinced this is a propper initiation have found a home on such a strict roleplay community .

Regards & Best wishes,

Carlson Farrell

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpHSZVI0XXY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Please excuse some of the obvious spelling errors i am not the best when it comes to grammar. 

Here is the video from Riccardo's perspective 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As you can see as he starts to initiate/ begin hostile roleplay with you all three of you start screaming, here he clearly states he has friends and if you shoot him you yourselves will be shot, you guys then fire the first bullets and are surprised when you get killed.  

I fail to see how from your guy's perspective the roleplay you provided was enough as with all of you screaming you can't hear anything of what you guys are saying, as such I would like to call into question why you think we are in the wrong here.  You guys failed to provide decent roleplay with no time to comply to any of your inaudible commands, then you shoot first knowing he has friends and report us when you get killed.

All the roleplay you provide is put your hands up right now or i will shoot you, if a good initiation has to be "1-2 minutes" then can you explain this?  If you guys are the ones to shoot first how can you blame us for low quality RP?

You guys shoot first knowing he has friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to reply to your point finbar, At the point of initation from a HOBO it was a very tense moment for all, you did not try and converse with us and neither us with you. as we outnumbered and out gunned you there is no possibile reason why we would suurender with the inforamtion you gave us. As you couldnt hear us we clearly cannot hear you either (As discord sound will be louder than game)  i appreciate that a conversation was not opened up at the initiation but there was no attempt to do so. before you had even seen us you were already initating with one clear intention. to get us to shoot you and inturn get ourselves fired upon. 

Understand as he has a pistol visible in his hands the fact he has no other clothes is not an issue.

Why would we try and converse?  You are armed heavily and we are trying to rob you, explain to me how you having discord/ your own mic volume to loud and shouting over someone who is clearly trying to roleplay and initiate invalids that?  All 3 of you are together screaming and due to your own actions you don't hear it.  Try maybe turning down discord to avoid this in future.  Why is whether or not you will surrender relevant? 

You guys initiate and shoot on your own behalf first.  I believe I have said all that I need to at this point.

I think you have missed the point of a robbery and instead are confused with a shootout. a robbery is only a robbery if you intend to take something. but a shootout is when you intend to trade bullets. which brining one guy with a pistol to threaten us you would never have robbed us. I believe you know more than me what you were doing, but i also believe for a server which you should have 'role' you brought no role and instead just wanted to play. Roleplay is more indepth than buying wepons and shooting people. you can negatively and positivly effect someone with the role you play. Regardless of the outcome of this case i believe that you should think further about the role you play. because being people who can only discuss 'Hands up or die' is not giving our less exprienced players any joy when then come into the server. 

As enxtenion to my reply before previous i believe an attempt to coverse comes with a welcoming such as 'Hello or hi guys' instead to begin with alright guys hands up does under no circumstance open a dialoge for conversation

All opportunity for further hostile roleplay was denied when you decided to "hands up right now or I will shoot you" then kill him while screaming so loudly nothing can be heard.  You fire first shots yet keep lecturing about how our roleplay is in the wrong here, you know full well what you did was not high quality roleplay, we are not in the fault here it's pretty simple.

You provide low quality RP, in this it is clearly stated by Riccardo he has friends then you kill him with no more RP given.  You then get killed and here we are.

it took him 15 seconds to say he has friends in the area after he alredy told us to put your hands up and you guys are clearly using a Hobo Bait ! 

I will leave this topic until further updates.

Just one thing I wish to add, the latest clarification of initiation for friends states that this initiation is not needed in a case where there is no chance given, now obviously as you can see from Riccardo’s perspective one is given, but I would say that screaming over someone speaking then shooting them while still shouting equates to not giving a chance to do this.

All I'm seeing here is a classic case of 'Hobo Initiation'. You've sent in a guy who is armed with nothing but a pistol and no gear to initiate on behalf of others at zero risk (if he dies who cares right?) while Finbar who is clearly geared up with a MK1 waits for his opportunity to shoot. This falls under low quality RP. We do not permit using someone who is no more than a bit of bait to prevent the risk of losing gear.

As far as the initiation from the farrells side, it was a bit chaotic but given the circumstances I will let it slide, please do your upmost to give quality next time!

Action Taken

Finbar

Ricardo

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back