What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - A little chicken - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconmaster

Your In-game name

Bacon Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

A little chicken

Date of the incident

12/19/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend Merle got a text message that a guy is Kidnapping My Friend Windir and of course we are flying to try to help him out, after we helped him and the situation was over , the kidnappers friends come from nowhere in a chopper and after we tried to fly away the chopper, the other chopper landed when we was on our way , one of them is coming up says hey buddy and the other one starts to shoot after 2 seconds shoots me down with no initiation no role play at all just straight up kills me and his friend doesnt say anything either

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcwCtmDmoIM&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You got a longer video bud? Perhaps 3minutes prior of me shooting ya? Cuz I could have sworn you were a. shooting at that ifrit and b. shooting and executing my friend.
If im mistaken, then so be it.

Enjoy yer day folks.

A little chicken

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Baconmaster Do you have a longer video? if so please upload it here.

unfortunately my girlfriend cleaned my computer so i dont have any footage left , but this video still shows that they shoot me down with no initiation no role play at all just straight up kills me and his friend doesnt say anything either.

In RDM cases we do ask for longer videos to show what happened prior to you being shot. The situation seems pretty tense already, for all we know you've been engaged already. @Baconmaster

@Simen do you have any video of the claims you are coming with, regarding him shooting the ifrit and shooting and executing your friend? And what I see is you jumping out of the helicopter, not the ifrit, meaning if it was the case that they were shooting tires of the ifrit, the people inside the ifrit could have shot them back, not you. Should there not have been any previous hostile interaction between you guys, the video speaks quite clearly.

All I have is what I've written before. Only few times I do record is if something funny happens, granted it was pretty funny watching them die, but it wasn't recorded.

All I see in that video is three clueless people running around during a hostile situation.

I wont comment any further whether I'm requested to or not. This report is a waste of everyone's time. Except those who got a laugh from it.

Lol u are the clueless one who cant initiate or roleplay  😃 I wont comment any further whether I'm requested to or not. 

Inconclusive evidence. Claims have come forward that there was stuff happening prior to the start of the video, I dare not action anything on this situation. When reporting someone for RDM/Poor RP, please make sure that you have 3-5 mins leading up to the incident.

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back