What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Carlos Rodriguez - 12/19/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Rodriguez

In-game Name
Carlos Rodriguez

Steam ID
zepulated

The date of your ban.
12/19/19

Member of the team that banned you.
tradeuszll

Reason given for your ban.
rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i believe i was banned due to the killing of a player without initiation, i was with a mate and we were robbing another players barn my friend had thought the person had initiated so i took the opportunity to take him down, it was a mistake i picked up the information wrong and i am fully responsible for my actions, i love this server i only play arma when im on the server, i still want to be apart of the community and help it to grow. This is my first time being banned and it was an honest mistake on my end and wont happen again. I would love to prove to you that im a player of respect and wont breach the rules ever again, my intent was never to break the rules in the first place. i am sorry and would love to return. Carlos

Why should we unban you ?
It my first time being banned and it was a mistake on my end i take full responsibility for my actions and i want to be apart of this great community i really enjoy the server its amazing and want to help it grow and be apart of it. thank you for reading. Carlos..

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please find and provide us with the correct steam id. (Starts with a 7)

You were banned under rule 1.2. Why do you think this was? 

Oh ye I thought i had been banned due to rdm but ye after the incident with the other player while he was down waiting to be revived and i called him a very hateful slur which i shouldn't have the player got under my skins which usually it doesn't happen  but ive no excuse still shouldn't of said it I apologies and if your decision is to un ban me i will never do this again  Ive  missed the server over the last few days and hope im given a second chance thanks for your time.

How did he get under your skin ? 

How will you prevent to use this kind of language the next time a player come under your skin ?

Initially he was annoyed at for killing him which I had full right to do so now that I know I haven’t been banned for rdm and after I had killed the player he kept saying childish irritating things like your getting banned your getting banned over and over again which caused me to get small bit angry. It happens in every game trash talking is a well known part of gaming I’m not saying I was right but it happens and I’ve been on the server for about a year but play every now and then. To stop this is usually something that is easy I’ll simply just ignore the person annoying me and not reply to getting my temper raised and in general have more respect for everyone on the server 

You gonna be unbanned this time but any kind of abusive language you will not be allowed back for a very long time

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back