What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Computer parts

So I've got a few parts for a new build and was wonder if its overkill good or jus bad
The parts:
i9 9900ks
Msi rtx 2070 super gaming x trio
16x4 ddr4 3200 corsair vengeance pro
Msi meg z390 ace motherboard
Corsair h150i pro water cooling
Corsair h1000i

Jus to add it I am also getting 4 tb of hard drive and 1 tb of sad 

Get a 1tb SSD, not a HDD. The SSD is more durable, faster due to it using switches instead of magnets in a HDD. Its way more durable because there isnt anything mechanical to wear out. Its also way faster because it reads and writes faster due to the switches. 

This will, of course, be one fine PC. I was going to suggest getting the 2080 super instead of the 2070 as you're going for such a high-spec PC, but after a bit of research, it seems that it probably isn't worth the extra few hundred pounds as it's close in spec to the 2070.

If it's just for gaming, standard VR and other regular tasks then it's certainly overkill, but it will also be future proofed for years to come. There's also nothing wrong with overkill  - having a stupidly powerful computer is a great feeling!

ooops i think i made a bit of a typo i meant ssd instead of sad, i am future proofing my pc for a few things soo for now its overkill but in future its not 

Back