What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Christmas Party

Would you Attend

• absolutley

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • probably not

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters

Lost_avenger

i dropped the idea in the discord and pnow posting it here 

so ive been thinking midnight 25th december im gonna hop on server and hangout in kavala and have some fun in kavala and was wondering if anyone else would be interested

its nothing Official as far as the Staff are concerned although if they want to do something like some mini events not going to lie that would be cool

but mainly it would be we all get together have a laugh and a joke maybe come up with some games to play maybe do a couple competitions for cash like simon says or a little quiz and generally just have some fun before we all go off to spend the day with our families 

anyone interested? if so post here and ill see what i can come up with for things to do and prizes

I think I had an event in mind but can't remember what it was? Think it was something to do with sledging 

Nah, the idea was being more like curling. You basically go down a hill as fast as you can in a vehicle. Closer to the target more points you get. Really it's just stunt jumps. 

i was thinking a game of Tag using knock out or hide and seek also put together some drag races 

*cough* maybe get everyone and go do a MAHOOSIVE cocaine/lsd/weed run then proceed to smoke the lot (or snort)

i was thinking a game of Tag using knock out or hide and seek also put together some drag races 

*cough* maybe get everyone and go do a MAHOOSIVE cocaine/lsd/weed run then proceed to smoke the lot (or snort)
Drag races yeah they are easy to arrange, tag using knock out would be hard to implement I reckon just simply due to how the script works now. 

Doing runs for events usually requires it be a planned event. So it's not really good for impromptu events. 

In terms of hide and seek, potentially yeah it could work. Simply have them run up to the found person and tag them using f3 with binos out. 

Drag races yeah they are easy to arrange, tag using knock out would be hard to implement I reckon just simply due to how the script works now. 

Doing runs for events usually requires it be a planned event. So it's not really good for impromptu events. 

In terms of hide and seek, potentially yeah it could work. Simply have them run up to the found person and tag them using f3 with binos out. 
well figure something out to entertain ourselves im sure like i said its nothing official its just a get together and well do some little games here and there to have a little fun mostly something easy to get going that is entertaining for everyone 

Lost police officer

Back