What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - jakap - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreid

Your In-game name

Andrei

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

jakap

Date of the incident

12/22/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I wanted to execute the guy who shot my friend (they both somehow died) and didn't have a pistol, so I wanted a pistol, and luckily, these guys pulled at the diamond factory and had some pistols. I initiated on them by knocking, and jakap started shooting me. After about 2 minutes, the police came in, revived me and confiscated my weapons and gave me a ticket, which wouldn't have happened if I was alive. Tried explaining them this on TS, but without any good.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8dS0EYBIcQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your friend has 13 minutes left of blood at the start of the video. For all we know, these guys we're with the guys who killed your friend, and you come there with a weapon out. Now, this would have been alot clearer if you had a longer video. Please do produce that @Andreid

I opened my GeForce Experience overlay when they came, so I don't have a longer video. I acknowledge this is going to solve the report, our side not winning, so have a good one.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back