What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - RESOLVED - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfarralle

Your In-game name

Pat Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

FRAG, Oliver Teller, Luke, Dan, Dab Chapo

Date of the incident

12/23/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM / VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

FRAG Oliver teller Luke droke into me head on and blew up i then got off my quad out of shock and thinking it may blow as i am running from the situatiion i am initiated on and fired upon without any attempt of negotiation as well as them knowing full well what thier group members just did
once they initiated i then open fired as they had threatened my life twice at this point (meaning once when they tried to VDM me)
i tried to get them to talk on teamspeak but the one that responded had no intrest in resolving it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/HcXphwcoLnU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all when asked if this is the full truth you replied no which is very dodgy!CE601130-38DD-41C9-9FE2-9922A5DD1F7C.jpeg

I also believe you cannot just start shooting people because quote,”Once they initiated i then open fired as they had threatened my life.”

You then stated that you ‘tried to contact us to come to TeamSpeak’. You did not. I would have been more than happy to talk to you if you had asked me!

First of all i must have mis klicked in that box and you can see all in the video. second i think there is Some record of the messages i got from 1 of you that was in the car. I sent messages  to atleast to of those in the car that blue up. 
I even wrote in general Chat to get on to TS.

I defended my life after you threatened to shoot me and that was after you’re team failed And ran my quad over with a car. You destroyed my quad, that would have given me a bigger hope of getting away then on fot. You’re team should have stoped wen u failed and ran in to my quad. 

First of all i must have mis klicked in that box and you can see all in the video. second i think there is Some record of the messages i got from 1 of you that was in the car. I sent messages  to atleast to of those in the car that blue up. 
I even wrote in general Chat to get on to TS.

I defended my life after you threatened to shoot me and that was after you’re team failed And ran my quad over with a car. You destroyed my quad, that would have given me a bigger hope of getting away then on fot. You’re team should have stoped wen u failed and ran in to my quad. 
Well you posted a video of you RDM’ing myself and an attempt to RDM Dab Chapo! Everybody inside the car (Frag, Luke, Oliver) thought the car pulled in front of you, meaning it may be caused by desync. I will see if they have a video from their point of view later!

then they wer pulling in front of me to close any way, you know there is desync in this game and can’t pul in to close to other viricals. Wen I kept running and not complying to you’re demands you knew ther was a risk running after me and I thugt I pushed to talk wen I sad nonono and I dident really hawe mutsh time to say anytimg after I got in to cover and you came running in, if I hadent shot ther you would had shot me.

Last edited by a moderator:
then they wer pulling in front of me to close anyway you know there is desync in this game and can’t put in to close to other viricals. Wen I kept running and not complying to you’re demands you knew ther was a risk running after me and I thugt I pushed to talk wen I sad nonono and I dude the really hawe myths time to say anytimg after I got in to cover and you came running in, if I hadent shot ther you would had shot me.
Can’t even understand what you saying to be completely honest, your spelling is atrocious!

6 minutes ago, patfarralle said:

hers the prof i was in contact with 1 of youre teammates that was afk in a aktiv roleplay situation that i dident wanna bring up but he even writes it in the messeges.
sry dont know why but it only reorded for lite lmore then 1min so i just got the messeges that he replyed. and i asked him to get on to TS, and got the messege that ther was more players in the car and he dident wana give the nemes out i had all in the video this just proves how un willing they wer to solving the problem. and i even wrote messege to one outher that was in the car

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ok, if I had known I would have contact you. Anyway what would you like to do about this?

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back