What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MK_UNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK_UNBAN

In-game Name

MK

Steam ID

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/28296-mkw/

Also TeamSpeak (will PM UID)

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

1.6 - Being staff on another community

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It's not been six months.

But I have been playing the server of which I was previously staff on, school work, the usual.

Why do you want to return ?

I'd like to return so that I can play RPUK when I feel like playing. I have quite a few friends on RPUK and I'd like the ability to play with them more often.

Why should we unban you ?

I'm no longer staff on another server, I left mainly due to time constraints. With this I feel that I meet the requirements to be able to play RPUK again.

For the most part, when I did casually play RPUK, while being staff on another server I was respectful to the other members of the community as they are the same player-base that use other communities. I wouldn't want to provide a bad experience on either servers. I know there was an issue of getting a 1day ban for VDM (I ejected from a plane to help my friends on the ground, and the plane crashed into someone). Something which I was apologetic for, offering compensation and resolution to the victim as soon as the plane blew up.

There was also another issue that occurred on the forums, which was a negligent act for me to do. I posted photographs (now hidden) of Wilco, in the context of getting him to make an Instagram page. I apologised to Wilco in my emails. I should've took the opportunity to apologise earlier when he had deleted them and gave me a forum moderation. As mentioned in the email, it wasn't a malicious attempt and I do apologise for the impact caused. My offer still stands, that I will provide the sources of the images, so that they can be taken down.

Moreover, I'm likely not to be staff on another community again, I've had the experience already and I don't feel that it is as beneficial/fun/interesting as people make it out to be.

As far as intentions, I'd like to be able to play RPUK when I feel like playing, and possibly explore careers in the whitelisted factions.

Many thanks
MK

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever has said being staff on a server is fun , intresting or even beneficial, espicially on a tinpot community setup for banned players of this one

I knew you were naive but not this much! Anyway you have been unbanned please bring a different approach and attitude to the one you give over there overwise you wont last long.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back