What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Boab - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami K

Your In-game name

Sami

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Boab

Date of the incident

12/25/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Someone shot at this man and he assumed it was me cos i have the same weapon. but it wasnt me and he killed me for no reason. he said i dont care if it was you i know it was your buddy but i saw you too so i shot u. he then excecuted me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/RR0be-u2WqE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

not revenge

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try speak to me after, no.

Did you cut this video right down to 30 seconds and miss me telling you 10 times to fuck off then you continue to shit talk me, yes.

nothing more to add. 🙂

the thing is i didnt even shoot at you the random civ in the video that i dont even know even confirms it but when u get the chance to get a free kill your thirsty ass takes it and kills me without reasoning you said for me to leave then as i start walking towards my car u shoot me. also my capture device only records last 30 seconds and my mic audio doesnt record so if you have evidence of me "shit talking" u i would love to see it 

❤️

Okay mate i could upload my part of the video but I am gonna hold back on that at the moment unless i need to and that's in your best interest:

You are obviously new so when you are reporting someone for something like this try and get a longer video as well as that we need to be able to hear you.

Try not to break rp in future even if you are annoyed.

nothing more to add, gonna wait for an admin to respond.

Please produce said video @Boab

@Sami K your video is extremely short, what have you cut out? If you still have the longer version, please do produce that aswell.

i dont have a longer version i dont record gameplay i just clip last 30 seconds thats all it does

Unfortunately the video is not long enough and thus doesn't provide enough context or enough evidence of wrongdoing. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back