What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - PC Yosssh - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf222

Your In-game name

Wolf

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Yosssh

Date of the incident

12/26/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Server 2
Server 3
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Hi, the guys came and killed me while I was shopping at the rebel base. I heard their voices coming, but normally I continued my shopping. They said hello and I said hello. Then I asked why I didn't have my gun that he told me to raise my hands with. After I asked why, he said for money and shot me. I told him it wasn't a role, and they killed me aimlessly. They told me they could kill for money. So why do I shop? I'il wait at rebel base 2. kill everyone who comes on the floor. Play this totally nonsense like counter strike game.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgyukle.com/i/20191226160526-1.VJaIhI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Note: I'm playing on this server close to 50 hours I didn't even have to kill 1 person. That doesn't mean I can't. Just like they killed me, people come after you shopping and I can kill. If I wanted it to be this way, I would play squad or other war games. Especially when I have no guns and shop. It's just a ridiculous non-role act. I know people of this style unfortunately have every server. But these guys know the game. They disrupt such a nice server that they like to play on their own. Now it would be totally ridiculous if I went to kill people for no reason instead of complaining. That's why I came here.

Hello Wolf,

Clearly this screenshot dosent tell us much. I would like you to provide video evidence atleast 2 - 3 minutes prior to the situation.

Thanks!

No video = no action. Screenshot tells us nothing. Please keep that in mind if you are to report somebody again.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back