What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Wolf - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Your In-game name

keirt

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Wolf

Date of the incident

12/26/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself, Santo, Alfred and Carter were driving around in an ifrit trying to find people around metal processors to rob when a box truck slams past us we head to chase it and realise it is chillen in kavala we go in and talk to them having fun when we see a van leave the town, we all get in the ifrit to give chase we realise it is trapped behind the metal poles in kavala and decide it is a good time to initiate at closer inspection alfred realises there is a chance he is actually in a greenzone and that the initiation was rushed so he puts his gun away and realised his mistake. I hop out to see how close he was to the greenzone border when his van hits me ( fully my fault i chose a bad time to decamp.) The van starts to drive off when alfred initiates again with a longer initiation which could definitely be heard by Wolf and then shoots at his van aftergiving an appropriate amount of time. Wolf then drove and parked up in the greenzone to avoid the fight, we tried to talk with him but he chose to stay in his van and i messaged him numerous times with the in game phone with no reply.

I am reporting Wolf for (6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk70AUjoHQE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not understand. It really is your fault. You walk around the city center with your guns. I was buying and selling apples. I understand that you can do what you want. I was being followed, trying to make my mark disappear. You're waiting in the city center with guns. You're attacking your will, and I've never talked to you. And you started to follow me without telling me anything and opened fire. What am I supposed to do? Or what was your purpose in this role? Okay, if we were out of town. But you wait in the green zone and hunt people. This is bullshit. And I'm sure you were the one who attacked me at the rebel base today. I won't play on this server anymore.

I wonder how many people watching this video would like to play on this server?    This is totally ridiculous. You're destroyed the server. And you think you have a right to that. Thank you for saving what you've done. Let the managers watch and evaluate it from the eyes of a new player. If I hadn't played on this server, I wouldn't have played it after seeing this video.

there is also a continuation of this video outside the car. I'm sure I've complained to one of you. (PC Yosssh) but when the administrator watches this video, they will see how you torment players who are just starting the server. I'm sure the server doesn't get full because of people like you.

I don't understand, but if you're a cop, don't wear a mask. It is not clear who is the police, who is the soldier, who is the robber. Server's only event 5 people come together to stop the vehicle from the front or shoot. Whenever someone says stop, you have to stop or it will kill. If you're just starting the game and you're on your own, they won't play. If I can't even sell apples, why should I keep playing? The man is not thinking. If I had the money, I'd buy a good truck and do diamonds, etc. Selling an apple and trying to make money every round of 15k. Because the sighter is stealing his truck and his stuff. I don't know how things work in England. Why would everyone choose murder in role-playing? There is no one bus driver taxi. Everybody attack each other and call it normal. If you want war, go play normal mode. If the head works, it does not reduce the quality of the game. Let people get the vitality in the city to buy apple pear around. Steal the goods of the illegal business. Provide protection, or give your truck, partner for the cost of use, earn money.  

Your behavior only makes new players go. When no one is in the server, you change the server. Then the same again

I played 50+ hours on this server, I didn't even kill 1 person. I've always worked, but it's the same as most servers. You won't be able to see my name anymore, because I've deleted more of my characters.

You say it is my fault all i did was assist in the initiation of your vehicle following server rules, we are allowed to walk around with guns on our backs that isn't against server rules but is against the law in game. We were talking to people in the town and saw a lone van so we went to intercept it as it is an easy target. When you stopped we clearly told you if you drive of you and your vehicle will be disabled you chose to drive off so we opened fire which we are allowed to do. Ermm haven't met you at rebel? but okayy.....? The only person who has destroyed to view of the server in this clip is you choosing to drive to a green zone wile being shot at. I understand that you are new i started playing arma from the server but its important that you read all the rules and if you had said this when I tried to contact you i wouldn't have escalated it to this level. I have no clue who PC Yosh is and im not even on as a cop im a civ and sorry but everyone is allowed a mask. Im sorry you didn't enjoy the interaction but "hostile" RP is a large part of the server and is the only way to stop a vehicle in most cases. People choose to kill in the RP server as it is something to do same reason as mining or doing drug runs. I wont comment on when you talk about no one doing taxi or bus as i dont know myself. I understand your frustration but we all have fun doing different things what we find fun is hijacking peoples runs and making money that way and have great RP experiences taking hostages ETC...  If you would like to talk about it over team speak i would be delighted to just message me and ill be sure to hop in a channel with you.

KeirT 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

You can see the player has retreated in to the GZ

Action taken 6.1.6

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back