What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Nicola - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thymen

Your In-game name

James Bond

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nicola

Date of the incident

12/26/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

At rebel outpost a guys says: i want you to raise your hands. I ask why and he replys with: " because this is a robery" and then he knocks me out (wich is rulebreak from my point of view)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6KkwKQx6hk&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@tyron4771 could you please also explain your side of this. You've now got 2 reports up on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
When we where at rebel outpost. I asked him to put his hands up so i could initiate and he started to run away and was resisting to comply with my orders and then proceeded to run to cover so i didn’t  shoot him I only knocked him out. Okay it may have been a bit low quality RP I do admit but i wont happen again in future.. What happened there was pure instinct in the heat of the moment.

edit: Also in real life if you had 3 guys pointing guns at you and asking you to put your hands up you wouldn’t resist their orders if anything this man didn’t value his life at all by trying to run away.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tyron4771 with your other report in mind, I can see that the mindset you currently have is not roleplay based. Both in this report and the other you ziptie someone and does not roleplay at all with them. When you ziptie someone, give them roleplay damnit, make it fun. Also, the way you knocked him out in this video was very minimal and poor, no effort. With this report and the other one (details per that situation will be written on that report) you will be given a 3 day ban, so that you can think about your actions. 

Action Taken.
Nicola

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back