What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Chunky - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetley

Your In-game name

[ALT] Tetley

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chunky

Date of the incident

12/27/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We intiated on chunky at the pygros garage with 3 of us all holding our weapons within close proximity, he complied at first but then ran away while we where holding im up with 3 guns pointed at him. After he ran he was killed by myself shortly after. - Also slightly unrelated, will i be able to be compensated the amount his gear is worth if this report is accepted? Since he broke the rules which negated me the ability to get his gear. After the situation i didnt try to resolve, because i completely forgot about the fail rp until this morning, mainly because after the evidence 6 of his mates arrived and we had to fight them for about 15 minutes.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/h0MlYavSszo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

hang on what am i meant to have done wrong in this clip ??? you killed me i lost all my gear end of 

Also shouting hands on your head or you will be shot 10 times isnt the best RP is it 

Last edited by a moderator:
hang on what am i meant to have done wrong in this clip ??? you killed me i lost all my gear end of 

Also shouting hands on your head or you will be shot 10 times isnt the best RP is it 
The idea is its supposed to be shocking and take you by surprise, i dont see anything wrong with it.

Also its fail RP, 3 guns pointed at you and you had no weapon out.

if anything its poor rp from you guys just shouting hands up or get shot 10 times...

i honestly cant believe someone would bother to report this let alone ask to be comp for my gear you didnt have i mean reallly 

if anything its poor rp from you guys just shouting hands up or get shot 10 times...

i honestly cant believe someone would bother to report this let alone ask to be comp for my gear you didnt have i mean reallly 

Last edited by a moderator:
This report a player is not going to end in the way that that i think you believe it should.  The roleplay you say you provided to give someone some sort of scare was nonexistent.  Screaming Hands up Hands up or you will be shot is no way to interact with people on this server.  There are plenty of ways for you to scare someone and provide good roleplay all at the same time.  So going to close this report and say that please provide better roleplay in future.  

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back